Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Surgery Time Is Scheduled

My man amazes me... he truly lives out our vows every day, cherishing and honoring me daily.  He points me to Jesus regularly as I watch him completely seek God with all his heart.  Those of you who have been around us know that Adam prays over everything.  He prays even before taking a sip of water, thanking God.  Truly an example for me to live by.  Today I was in awe as he even prayed before taking his medication, thanking God for all the blessings in his life.  In the midst of all that we are walking through, my man's eyes are fixed on God and he is counting all his blessing.  What an honor it is to be my man's wife.

For all you "Root For Adam" prayer warriors, Adam is scheduled to check in at the hospital is 10:00am (PST) and 12:00pm (PST) for a surgery start time.  Thank you all for praying for us and for ROOTing for us!  We are blessed!

My word today that I am holding onto... Psalm 126:5-6 "Those who sow in tears will reap with songs of joy.  He who goes out weeping, carrying seed to sow, will return songs of joy, carrying sheaves with him." I love what my foot note says... "God's ability to restore life is beyond our understanding.  Forests burn down and are able to grow back. Broken bones heal.  Even grief is not a permanent condition.  Our tears can be seeds that will grow unto a harvest of joy because God is able to bring good out of tragedy.  When burdened by sorrow, know that your times of grief will end and that you will again find joy.  We must be patient as we wait.  God's great harvest of joy is coming!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for letting us know!! We are in prayer. May God's peace continue to cover you in a mighty way.
In Christ,
Emily J

Anonymous said...

Amy, I love you and am honored to be a part of your journey. A picture Father gave me when I went in for my cancer surgery, I (Adam) am on the operating table. The surgeon stands over me. Father stands behind the surgeon, His arm around his shoulder AND His hand over his hand as he performs the surgery. I am trusting you FEEL Father's presence in a mighty way today.

Marion

Blog Archive