Wednesday, August 13, 2014

GOD IS GOOD ALL THE TIME

GOD IS SO GOOD!!!!

My man's surgery went remarkably well!  Thank you all who have been praying for my Adam, the prayers were very evident... And the peace of God surrounded all of throughout the day.

I will do a much longer update tomorrow, but wanted to let those "Rooting For Adam" know that surgery went well and Adam is recovering.  Upon waking up Adam was talking and knew his name.  Now that he has been out of surgery for a couple of hours he has been very vocal!  PRAISE GOD!!!!  This is so incredibly God at work in my man!  I can't wait to see what God has on the horizon for Adam's recovery.

Thank you all for praying, please pray now against any infections, the next couple of days will be critical.  Thank you all for your love and support.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have checked for an update several times this evening and was about to go to bed as it is 12:31 in the morning here but decided to check one more time and i'm glad I did!!! Praise God for answered prayer!! Wonderful news! I look forward to hearing all that God is doing! Much love and prayers, Emily J
P.S. I was looking back at your blog tonight in the beginning before the accident...what sweet photos and such sweet love that continues on. :o))

Sheri Halberg said...


Praise the Lord, Amy!! Been thinking about you all today (Weds.) and praying. Yes ... God is SO good! :) Prayers will continue for sure.

Love and hugs ~ Sheri

Anonymous said...

Wow, I just let out a big breath of air. I was face down before Father during the surgery. He is good. I am so grateful. As soon as I can get someone to take my "I BELIEVE" picture, I'll send it to you. I love you and am rejoicing in Father's mercy.

Marion

Anonymous said...

Great news!! LOVE your blog - such sweetness in your heart and incredible faith! God bless you and your man!
I BELIEVE with you!!!
I miss Mackenzie and hope she is doing well too!
BJ Lee

Blog Archive