Saturday, November 3, 2012

One Year Ago Today...

Can't hardly believe one year ago today Adam once again defied all odds and walked out of his facility on his own, to be guided and under God's protection for nearly 6 hours before he was found safely...



It's amazing watching this video and seeing how incredibly far Adam has come in a year!  He continues to be a living testimony of God's miraculous hands. 

Thank you all for your continued prayers, God is listening and has been answering them.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

W O W!!! Seeing these two pictures is a true tesrimony to Father's healing power. I love the way we see the video and the tv interview at the sme time on the computer screen. Adam looks wonderful...as do his lovely ladies. I continue to trust Father for Adam's complete healing, your strength, and for Mackenzie. I lvoe you, Marion

Anonymous said...

It was so wonderful to read your blog post yesterday and today. We pray for you often and wondered how things were going for you all. This video was the first that we heard of you on WRAL and we have prayed for you since.
Emily Jordan

Anonymous said...

I would be delighted if WRAL did an update video! What a testimony to the Lord.
Praying,
Emily Jordan

Adam & Amy Root said...

Thank you so much for the words of encouragement, and for your prayers. Prayer is our greatest need. I still believe in Adam's FULL restoration because EVERY day I see him do something he once couldn't do or I was told he wouldn't do... I know God is continuing to restore Adam one moment at a time.