Friday, October 14, 2011

Praising The Lord... AT THE BEACH!!!!


I can hardly believe that a year ago, Adam and I were living in a hospital... Adam was unresponsive in a coma, doctors were telling us he was never going to have a quality life and probably live his life in a bed the rest of his life...PRAISE THE LORD, GOD IS BIGGER!!!!  Psalm 105:2-5 Sing to him, sing praise to him; tell of all his wonderful acts.  Glory in his holy name; let the hearts of those who seek the Lord rejoice.  Look to the Lord and his strength; seek his face always.  Remember the wonders he has done, his miracles, and the judgements he pronounced.

We are enjoying a FULL and high quality of life every day, but especially today as we joined our friends John and Debbie for a weekend in Myrtle Beach, SC.  ISN'T GOD GOOD?!!!!!!  I am so excited for the memories that we have already begun to create on this trip... miraculous and amazing!

We do serve a God who still performs miracles every day... my man is living, walking, breathing, talking proof of that!!!  I am in awe as I praise Him for His faithfulness, His promises, His works, His mighty hands, His miracle, His guidance... HIS LOVE!  We will continue to seek His face, we continue to trust Him that His joy is our strength.  I love my Jesus!!!

My man and I  

John and Debbie

Believe it or not, this is the best shot I got of Mackenzie and Diana

Jack... he is full of life!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kids are funny. At least you got a picture. :) Amy, I am especially trusting Father to touch you in a mighty way. You, too, are a walking miracle. I rejoice with you in all Father has done, is doing, is going to do. I love you, Marion

Carlee said...

You guys look fabulous! So glad you got to getaway with your good looking family! God is SO good! So excited to see what he's going to keep doing for you guys!

Anonymous said...

I spy Capt. Duffy's - Yum!!!!

Blog Archive