Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Tears, Thank You

Thank you all so much for all your sweet comments... tears... tears.  As I read the comments to Adam I found myself having to pause several times from being choked up and teary.  You all are amazing and we are so blessed that you all have and continue to walk this journey with us.

Hopefully by tomorrow I can catch my breath a little to share the things on my mind... the last couple of days have been a little crazy (a good crazy, just busy) and now that things are settling down finally I will be able to share with you all an update, along with other things on my mind.

Again, I can't thank you all enough for all your support, we love you guys.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful picture of you and Adam. Father is SOOOO GOOD. It's Okay to not write so much every night. They say a picture is worth a thousand words. I love you guys and am joyfully trusting Father for each of you. Marion

Anonymous said...

I am so happy for your family. I keep checking in everyone once in awhile to see the progress. It brings tears to my eyes to see how far Adam has come from when I first came into the picture (shortly after the accident). I am so happy that we were able to get Adam to Boston and all the success. Keep up the hard work and the prayers keep coming your way. Alyssa (Case Manager)

Anonymous said...

Always loving you always praying!

Aunt Gretchen

Blog Archive