Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Happy Pumpkin Spice Day!!!

I count down every year for the return of pumpkin spice!  Today was the day!!!  Happy Pumpkin Spice Day!!! Definently worth giving thanks for, I am so thankful for this simple pleasure.  I am so thankful for the solace a cup of coffee can provide.


My days are a little crazy, here's an idea of my day, wake up at 4am, get myself ready, Adam ready, Mackenzie ready, cook breakfast, make lunches, prep dinner, dirve Mackenzie to school, take Adam to work.. on days I don't stay with him in therapies, that leaves me with 3 and half hours to pay bills, run errands, clean house, squeeze in a chiroprator appointment, house hunt (we are looking for a home).  Then it's off to pick up Mackenzie, get Adam, do homework, carry over any therapies, make dinner, and start our bedtime routine.  This is just a genaric day... then you add on a tired husband and a kiddo who came down with a cold and it's a recipe for exhaustion.  Thankfully my day started in the Word and often ends in the Word... and today it had a pumpkin spice latte inbetween..., I must say, I am quite content!

Adam had a great day today, when I got there to pick him up, he was in the middle of playing UNO, which has become one of our favorite games at home to play since Adam does so well.  I asked if he was ready to go and he said "no"!!! Such a good sign!!!  He said he wanted to finish his game.  He had a great day in therapies, he is such a hard worker and perserveres through so much.  I love that this is a quality that everyone who works with Adam can see.  He has amazing work ethic and even now it still proves to be embeded within him.  Such an admirable quality.  I just love my man!

Please pray for our household, Mackenzie has a cold, pray that it passes quickly and that she will keep it to herself and not share with Adam.  Thank you for your prayers, we see them being answered every day.

5 comments:

Mary Strynar said...

Pumpkin Spice!!!!!!!!

Kathleen said...

You are an amazing woman and wife. Love ya!

Kathleen said...

I forgot to add mom! :)

Anonymous said...

My Dave and I are on a Daniel fast for 10 days. We do this kind of thing together periodically. It ends the 10th. I must say I am looking forward to a Pumpkin Spice Latte on the 11th. :) Does Mackenzie like lemon? I've been drinking fresh squeezed lemon with hot water every morning. For Mackenzie, put a little honey in it. That would really help with her cold. "Father, put a bubble of protecton around Adam, and keep him from getting that cold. Thank You. AMEN" I love ou, Marion

Hannah Joy said...

i got my first of the year pumpkin spice today, oh how i've missed my old friend haha i was remembering the time we've shared our joy for fall and starbucks, what great memorizes i have from this one cup of coffee it seems to make everything feel better..its like sunshine. i love the love we share hopefully we can have a coffee date soon

Blog Archive