Thursday, September 29, 2011

A Full And Blessed Dsy



Well tonight I am getting to go to bed this evening having lived life to the fullest one more day... I just feel so blessed that God has put so many amazing people in our lives and I am blessed enough to call them friends. 

My morning started with Bible study, you can't have a bad day when you get to start it in Bible study.  I love my Bible study ladies and I just love the fellowship they provide, the words of encouragement, the blessing it is to walk life with these ladies. 

After Bilbe study I met up with my good friend Jan.  She offered to choufer me around this aftermoon!!!  So after I grabbed Mackenzie then we were off to get Adam.  Adam just loved playing with Jan's granddaughter.  She was making him laugh, it was so cute.

Then we were invited by our really good friends the LaPiana's to go mini golfing.  It was so awesome!  Mackenzie and Bayden were having such a great time running all over the place and golfing in between.  Bill, Bev, and I helped Adam around the course.  He was unbeliveable and really didn't need too much assistance.  He made it 15 out of 18 holes.  SO AWESOME!!!  He lined the ball up just right, aimed and took so many great shots.  We didn't even have to teach him how to do it, he just knew what to do. 

The entire time I watched Adam golf I was in a trance watching him as he was walking around by himself, putting by himself and even laughing at himself when his ball didn't quite go where he wanted it to... I was in awe of how far God has brought Adam.  A year ago if I would have told Adam's doctors that he would be mini golfing for the most part of his own they would have laughed in my face and told me I needed to come back to the reality of my situation.  I never listened and will never  listen to any negative prognosis... because my man is a walking testimony that doctors don't know everything and our mighty God is the Great Physician who is all knowing, He sees from beginning to the end.  I am grateful for Adam's doctors and all that they did to help, but my God, my Mighty God is the one who has healed and is healing Adam.  He is slowly knitting Him back together one axon at a time.  He has and continues to be the Giver of my hope, the source of my hope and I continue to walk in faith and believe that He is restoring my man.

Psalm 30:11  You turned my wailing into dancing; you removed my sackcloth and clothed me with joy

 
Mackenzie, Adam, and Bayden

Bill showing Adam where to aim

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have heard it "He knows the end from the beginning". Thinking about that, He really does. He is above time. I have only putt-putt golfed once. I didn't do as well as Adam, though I did have beginners luck and made a hole in one. I never was very good at listening to negative prognosis either. Father has never failed me. Nor will He ever fail either of us. I love you and continue to trust Father for each of you. Marion

Anonymous said...

Yeah family time and with Bill and Bev's family too! Great pictures! Please give my best to Bill, Bev and family. God remains faithful and His mercies are new every morning.

Love you ALL!
Mom/Karen/Grandma

Blog Archive