Monday, September 26, 2011

Friends and Family

This weekend has been a busy weekend for us, but lots of fun.  We spent the weekend with friends and family.  Adam's parents flew in on Sunday and we've had an awesome time visiting with them.  His parents left this evening to go to a conference in Virginia for the next couple of days and then are coming back towards the end of the week for a few more days!  It's been fun getting out and about with them and Adam!  It's so nice being home and not having to ask a facility permission to go somewhere with my man.  I have to say I think he's enjoying his freedom too!  God is so good and to Him all glory is due!
Cookie, Adam, & Jack

Mackenzie, Cookie, Adam, Jack, & Me

Scott and Stacy

John and Courtnie

Mackenzie, Me, John, Courtnie, and Adam

Cookie and I

Adam goofing off in a Crakel Barrel

Adam and I

Jeremiah 32:17  Ah Lord God! It is you who made the heavens and the earth by your great power and by your outstretched arm! Nothing is too hard for you.

Nothing is to difficult for the Mighty God we serve... I still believe with all my heart that Adam will be restored, that God will heal Him beyond what I could ever imagine.  I am watching God work daily miracles in my man and I continue to boldly approach the Throne of Grace with confidence asking God to continue to have His way in my man's recovery and in my heart.  Please don't ever give up praying for my man.  Please don't ever give up asking God for my man's FULL healing.  Your prayers are working and it's been amazing to see God at work in my man EVERY day.  Praise the Lord with me for all that He has done in my man's healing, all that He is doing this moment, and all that is still yet to come.  Just praise Him.  Praise for what He is doing in your life.  Being thankful truly will provide contentment no matter the circumstances.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Being thankful truly does bring contentment. Sometimes I say it even when I don't feel it. I just let God take care of the feelings. I love you and rejoice with you in the wonderful time you had with Adam's family. I continue to trust Father for you and your sweet family. Marion (I love getting to see the pictures of you all!!)

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to share something with you...the other night @ church the children were asked who they would like to pray for that night, Logan said a special prayer for Adam...thought it was so sweet and wanted to share! Love to see you guys ..were in Holly Springs and from the sound of it Mackenzie is across the street from Logan in school! Still praying for you all - love and hugs- Emily, Logan and Sean

Blog Archive