Day 2... success. With every morning coming so early, I never take for granted that Adam has been fairly easy to get moving. I will count each day a success if he continues to be able to get out of bed before sun even begins to peak through the horizon. Adam was never a morning person, and is doing so awesome as we get our day started. PRAISE THE LORD!!!
We spent most of the day today again in evaluations as each therapist is trying to learn Adam and gage where he is and a starting point. Adam had a crammed pack schedule from the moment we walked in the door, till the minute we left he was engaged and busy! When I asked if he liked going to work today he said he yes! I am so grateful for this answer, I wasn't sure how he was going to like after being home for 5 weeks... but I will say, as awesome as this day program is... the best part is getting to leave WITH Adam at the end of the day, getting to come home together and be a family at home... by far the best!
This evening as we were climbing into bed, Adam just said such a beautiful prayer. Forming sentences can be such a difficult challenge for Adam to find the right words, so to hear such clarity in his prayers is God working through Adam. He prayed "Dear Lord, thank you for providing us with these conditions. Lord, I love and hope for you in my dream. Thank you very much, I love you, Amen." I have said this multiple times, Adam's heart of thanksgiving when he prays has been such an example to me. When I hear him pray my eyes well up with tears, what a miracle my man is. God's mighty warrior, a true miracle and my gift from God... I just love my man. Psalm 31:19 How abundant are the good things that you have stored up for those who fear you, that you bestow in the sight of all, on those who take refuge in you.
- ► 2012 (38)
- Sweet Blessing
- Meandering Through The Journey
- God's Amazing Sovereignty... I Just Want More of H...
- Celebrating Our Anniversary
- Time With Buddies, Time With My Girl
- Choosing Friends Wisely
- Celebrating Good News!!!
- Marriage, Middle School, and Mornings
- Fellowship With Church Family
- Perfect Peace
- Being Bold In Expressing The Joy of the Lord
- A Wonderful Day
- The Blessing Of A Free Spirit
- Cheerful Hearts Are Good Medicine
- Counting Blessings
- Questions Answered
- Admiring My Man
- Blessed and Thankful
- Counting My Blessings and Praising God That I Am H...
- Guys Night and Mother Daughter Date Night!!!
- God Is In Control And Everything Is In His Timing
- Finding Time
- Can You Have A Busy, Lazy Day?
- Let The Joy Pour Forth
- ▼ August (24)
- ► 2010 (250)