It feels so good to have my baby girl home and our family complete again! Thank you for all of you who have been praying for her while she's been gone.
I love God's promise of bringing joy in the morning... last week was a difficult week for me and I was really struggling... but the joy has been pouring forth today and I am rejoicing in every moment. God's faithfulness keeps me in a continued state of awe. Even in my darkest hours I can look back and see that He not only carried me through, but comforted me every step. I am rejoicing in the joys and blessings of the day today.
We have been rejoicing in a good day here in the Root house... our day started with Adam's first doctor's appointment since being back here in North Carolina. The doctor he saw today was one that had seen him before when Adam was at WakeMed in Cary. It was pretty exciting to see their reactions to how amazing Adam is doing!
Later this afternoon we ran to the grocery store to pick up 2 items and so I decided to try something... I decided to let Adam and push the cart through the store. One of the items I needed was broccoli, so I had him walk through the produce section and scan till he found the broccoli, then once he walked over to it I had him pick it out and put it in the bag, then the cart, he did awesome!!! In the beginning, I was a little nervous, but he did great! I was so incredibly proud of him, he was concentrating so hard. When we were ready to check him I had him to the check out... he did great! I was so proud of him and so excited!!!
Psalm 30:5 Sorrow may last for a night, but joy comes in the morning.
- ► 2012 (38)
- Sweet Blessing
- Meandering Through The Journey
- God's Amazing Sovereignty... I Just Want More of H...
- Celebrating Our Anniversary
- Time With Buddies, Time With My Girl
- Choosing Friends Wisely
- Celebrating Good News!!!
- Marriage, Middle School, and Mornings
- Fellowship With Church Family
- Perfect Peace
- Being Bold In Expressing The Joy of the Lord
- A Wonderful Day
- The Blessing Of A Free Spirit
- Cheerful Hearts Are Good Medicine
- Counting Blessings
- Questions Answered
- Admiring My Man
- Blessed and Thankful
- Counting My Blessings and Praising God That I Am H...
- Guys Night and Mother Daughter Date Night!!!
- God Is In Control And Everything Is In His Timing
- Finding Time
- Can You Have A Busy, Lazy Day?
- Let The Joy Pour Forth
- ▼ August (24)
- ► 2010 (250)