I have to find a better time to blog these days... when Adam was in the hospital and I would have to go home without him, I used my blog as a way to process my thoughts right before I would lay my head on my pillow. But these days... I'm so exhausted and tired by the end of the day, I just want to climb into bed next to my man (praise the Lord for this miracle) and lay my head on his chest and go to sleep. I'm too tired to process my day. So I have decided I need to readjust and find a better time to blog. It might mean that I blog in the morning about the day before. Not sure yet what I'm going to do. So if you all just hang in there with me as I figure this out that would be awesome and pray that I can figure this out. Tonight since I am so tired, I am going to try to blog tomorrow sometime before lunch.
As I lay here tonight I am going to bed tonight completely in awe of my God who has faithfully provided for us, who has never left me, who has carried us in the palm of His mighty and capable hands... I am thanking Him tonight for this journey, for who He is. What a mighty God I serve.
- ► 2012 (38)
- Sweet Blessing
- Meandering Through The Journey
- God's Amazing Sovereignty... I Just Want More of H...
- Celebrating Our Anniversary
- Time With Buddies, Time With My Girl
- Choosing Friends Wisely
- Celebrating Good News!!!
- Marriage, Middle School, and Mornings
- Fellowship With Church Family
- Perfect Peace
- Being Bold In Expressing The Joy of the Lord
- A Wonderful Day
- The Blessing Of A Free Spirit
- Cheerful Hearts Are Good Medicine
- Counting Blessings
- Questions Answered
- Admiring My Man
- Blessed and Thankful
- Counting My Blessings and Praising God That I Am H...
- Guys Night and Mother Daughter Date Night!!!
- God Is In Control And Everything Is In His Timing
- Finding Time
- Can You Have A Busy, Lazy Day?
- Let The Joy Pour Forth
- ▼ August (24)
- ► 2010 (250)