Yesterday was such a busy day for us that by the time I got home and helped Adam into bed and got Mackenzie down... I was so tired I couldn't think to form a sentence let alone type my thoughts... tonight doesn't feel much different, I am beat.
I will do a full update soon, but tonight is just going to be a quick update...
Adam, Mackenzie, and I along with my North Carolina parents, Bob and Connie, attended Triangle Community Church's night of worship this evening. It was the first time since be before his injury that Adam has stepped foot into the church we attended and served in. It was so great to see family, our church family. After the service, Adam reached for my hand with a smile, and began to scan the auditorium, I knew he knew he was in familiar territory.
Isaiah 40: 9&10 You who bring good news to Zion, go up on a high mountain. You who bring good news to Jerusalem, lift up your voice with a shout, lift it up, do not be afraid; say to the towns of Judah, “Here is your God!” See, the Sovereign LORD comes with power, and he rules with a mighty arm. See, his reward is with him, and his recompense accompanies him.
The more I accompany Adam in activities of every day life, the more I am aware of the miracle working God we serve. A year ago I was told I would never have a normal life with Adam at home, let alone even have the opportunity to have my man next to me at home. Now by God's supernatural power I have my man at home with me and the blessing of experiencing every day life with him. This is a miracle. I pray that I will never desensitize to the amazing blessing of living out a miracle with my man. There is so much joy in my heart and to God be the glory. We serve a mighty God!!!
- ► 2012 (38)
- Sweet Blessing
- Meandering Through The Journey
- God's Amazing Sovereignty... I Just Want More of H...
- Celebrating Our Anniversary
- Time With Buddies, Time With My Girl
- Choosing Friends Wisely
- Celebrating Good News!!!
- Marriage, Middle School, and Mornings
- Fellowship With Church Family
- Perfect Peace
- Being Bold In Expressing The Joy of the Lord
- A Wonderful Day
- The Blessing Of A Free Spirit
- Cheerful Hearts Are Good Medicine
- Counting Blessings
- Questions Answered
- Admiring My Man
- Blessed and Thankful
- Counting My Blessings and Praising God That I Am H...
- Guys Night and Mother Daughter Date Night!!!
- God Is In Control And Everything Is In His Timing
- Finding Time
- Can You Have A Busy, Lazy Day?
- Let The Joy Pour Forth
- ▼ August (24)
- ► 2010 (250)