Saturday, August 20, 2011

Fellowship With Church Family

Yesterday was such a busy day for us that by the time I got home and helped Adam into bed and got Mackenzie down... I was so tired I couldn't think to form a sentence let alone type my thoughts...  tonight doesn't feel much different, I am beat.

I will do a full update soon, but tonight is just going to be a quick update...

Adam, Mackenzie, and I along with my North Carolina parents, Bob and Connie, attended Triangle Community Church's night of worship this evening.  It was the first time since be before his injury that Adam has stepped foot into the church we attended and served in.  It was so great to see family, our church family.  After the service, Adam reached for my hand with a smile, and began to scan the auditorium, I knew he knew he was in familiar territory. 

Isaiah 40: 9&10  You who bring good news to Zion, go up on a high mountain. You who bring good news to Jerusalem, lift up your voice with a shout, lift it up, do not be afraid; say to the towns of Judah, “Here is your God!” See, the Sovereign LORD comes with power, and he rules with a mighty arm. See, his reward is with him, and his recompense accompanies him.

The more I accompany Adam in activities of every day life, the more I am aware of the miracle working God we serve.  A year ago I was told I would never have a normal life with Adam at home, let alone even have the opportunity to have my man next to me at home.  Now by God's supernatural power I have my man at home with me and the blessing of experiencing every day life with him.  This is a miracle.  I pray that I will never desensitize to the amazing blessing of living out a miracle with my man.    There is so much joy in my heart and to God be the glory.  We serve a mighty God!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is amzing how our spirits are aware of what goes on around us. What a blessing Adam knew he was with his church family once again. I love you, Marion

Doug Mortensen said...

We have all seen a miracle just happen.

Blog Archive