Thursday, August 11, 2011
I am counting my blessings today, I just feel so blessed. I have an amazing kiddo, and one incredible man. Adam is feeling so good these days and he looks amazing. It is evident he enjoys life at home, and I love having him next even more.
Adam was given a nice fresh haircut today, thanks to our friend Marijane... while Adam was in the hospital I would just buzz his hair, but now that he's home, I wanted him to wear his hair like he always has. This takes skill that I lack... so I asked Marijane if she would help teach me how to cut Adam's hair like he used to always have it cut. Today I got my first hair cutting lesson, thanks Marijane!
After that, we loaded up and headed to our good friends and our small group leaders Mark and Mary. Adam was sitting at the kitchen table chatting with Mary and I as the kids played outside... when Mark walked through the door, Adam wheeled himself and followed Mark... so Adam joined Mark in the garage to work on Mark's car. Mark even worked with Adam helping him to identify the tools.
Now that Adam is doing better, (since our whole fiasco with the medication) we decided he was ready for another grocery store adventure. So before heading home for the evening we popped into the store and Adam walked up and down just about every isle and to and from the car... he did GREAT!!! He was so ready to walk further than the length of our home.
Psalm 43:4 Then will I go to the altar of God, to God, my joy and my delight. I will praise you with the harp, O God, my God. I am counting my blessings and praising God for the joy He has given me... I am one blessed girl.
- ► 2012 (38)
- Sweet Blessing
- Meandering Through The Journey
- God's Amazing Sovereignty... I Just Want More of H...
- Celebrating Our Anniversary
- Time With Buddies, Time With My Girl
- Choosing Friends Wisely
- Celebrating Good News!!!
- Marriage, Middle School, and Mornings
- Fellowship With Church Family
- Perfect Peace
- Being Bold In Expressing The Joy of the Lord
- A Wonderful Day
- The Blessing Of A Free Spirit
- Cheerful Hearts Are Good Medicine
- Counting Blessings
- Questions Answered
- Admiring My Man
- Blessed and Thankful
- Counting My Blessings and Praising God That I Am H...
- Guys Night and Mother Daughter Date Night!!!
- God Is In Control And Everything Is In His Timing
- Finding Time
- Can You Have A Busy, Lazy Day?
- Let The Joy Pour Forth
- ▼ August (24)
- ► 2010 (250)