Adam's day was anything but lazy, he worked consistently on therapeutic activities from 9:30am till 6:00pm. We focused mainly on memory exercises and cognitive based activities. After Adam was done with daily therapy exercises he played a couple games with Mackenzie. They played Connect 4 and table tennis together, as I was making dinner in the kitchen I could hear them both laughing loudly in the living room. It brought such joy to my heart to listen to their laughter.
Mackenzie is sitting next to me as I type and both of us are laughing that there really isn't anything else in our day.
Please join me in praying for the following prayer requests. Matthew 18:19 says "Again I say to you, that if two of you agree on earth about anything that they may ask, it shall be done for them by My Father who is in heaven."
Some specific prayer requests for our family:
- Adam's continued progress in therapy and recovery
- For us to find the right outpatient therapy program and for insurance to cover it
- Adam's medications to all arrive here in a timely manner (most of his medications are mail in order)
- Adam's right heal to come down and his contracture to heal
- Adam's memory
- Adam's initiation to tasks and conversations
- For routine and schedule to settle in quickly
- Mackenzie as she is getting ready to start middle school on the 25th
- My back and nerve pain to continue to heal
- Adam's FULL recovery