Wednesday, July 13, 2011

I Am In Love With Adam's Healer!

I have so missed blogging... after blogging last night, sharing my thoughts and surrendering them to God I just slept so much better.  Not to mention all your sweet comments, I have felt so encouraged all throughout the day.  I don't know how to put into words how grateful and appreciative I am to all of you choosing to walk this journey with us.  God's provision of the body of Christ is astonishing... I'm not sure I would have fully apprecaited it or knew the power of the body without having endured this journey.  Just another reason I throw my hands in the air and praise Him for allowing me to walk this journey.  I continue to be in awe that God chose Adam, Mackenzie, and myself to be His vessels, what an honor it is. 

I would have never described myself as having an evangalistic heart, but lately I find myself in conversations with people I just met asking them, "do you know Jesus?"  I want everyone to know and hear what a mighty God we serve, I can't keep it to myself.  I have a passion brewing and it is beginning to leak from my pours, I feel as though I am a teenager and just got back from a summer camp experience totally on fire.  Only I haven't been to camp, but I have witnessed the power of God's miracles.  I know we have been blessed to see these miracles because so many of you approach the throne of grace with confidence on our behalf, pleading for my man's FULL recovery.  I found myself pondering the story of the lepard.  It was by the man's friends faith that Jesus saw and healed the man, and then there was the story of the child that was sick and the father went looking for Jesus and it was by that man's faith Jesus saw and healed the child... I believe Adam will be healed and will have a FULL recovery despite what any doctor tells me or looks at me like I'm crazy when I say that...but I know the power of the body, and I know so many of you our praying daily for my man and continue to have the faith and belief that I do... that God will FULLY recover my man. I just love my Jesus, I am in love with Adam's Healer, do you know my Jesus, do you know Adam's Healer?


Please join me in praying for my man's FULL recovery.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is good to know we others with us. I, too, know I have been able to stand because other's have prayed. I am proud to be able to stand with you. Marion

Missi said...

Soak in Psalm 37

Blog Archive