Tonight is not going to be much of a post because I am so tired. Adam woke me this morning around 2am and I have been awake since. I also haven't had my quiet time yet today so I am excited to open God's word and have a few moments with Him before I call it a night.
Adam and I spent the day at Bob and Connie's staying indoors to beat the heat. Adam worked mainly on therapy tools and exercises and we all visited, it was a delightful day! I asked Adam to write the word "dog" and he did! Then I asked him to write the word "cat" and he did!!! He is doing so awesome! Connie was teaching Adam to play Angry Birds on the iPad and Adam was getting a kick out of it! When you're entering the game and screen comes up that has a button that says "play" and you click that to enter the game, I pointed to the word "play" and asked him what it said and he clearly said "Play"!!! Go Adam!!!
Just a heads up, I will not be blogging tomorrow I am getting my kiddo back from the west coast and I haven't seen her in 10 days... I just want to kiss and hug that kid till she tells me to stop (it won't take long). I also just want to spend some time with her.
- ► 2012 (38)
- So Thankful For The Holy Spirit Part 2
- So Thankful For The Holy Spirit
- Feelings Vs. Faith
- A Messenger Of Hope
- Resting In God's Word
- Keeping Focused
- Faith, Thankfulness, and Perseverence
- Signs Of A Long Road and A Faithful God
- Back In The Land of Tar Heels and Sweet Tea
- Happy 11th Birthday Mackenzie!!!
- Behind in Blogging
- So Incredibly Thankful and Loved
- I Am In Love With Adam's Healer!
- We Have Been On Our Knees
- Currently Without Internet
- Best Friends
- Sorry... Computer issues
- God Is Making A Door of Hope
- Happy 4th of July!
- True Ramblings...
- Loving My Man and My Kiddo!
- ▼ July (23)
- ► 2010 (250)