Friday, July 29, 2011

Exhausted

Tonight is not going to be much of a post because I am so tired.  Adam woke me this morning around 2am and I have been awake since.  I also haven't had my quiet time yet today so I am excited to open God's word and have a few moments with Him before I call it a night.

Adam and I spent the day at Bob and Connie's staying indoors to beat the heat.  Adam worked mainly on therapy tools and exercises and we all visited, it was a delightful day!  I asked Adam to write the word "dog" and he did!  Then I asked him to write the word "cat" and he did!!! He is doing so awesome!  Connie was teaching Adam to play Angry Birds on the iPad and Adam was getting a kick out of it!  When you're entering the game and screen comes up that has a button that says "play" and you click that to enter the game, I pointed to the word "play" and asked him what it said and he clearly said  "Play"!!!  Go Adam!!!

Just a heads up, I will not be blogging tomorrow I am getting my kiddo back from the west coast and I haven't seen her in 10 days... I just want to kiss and hug that kid till she tells me to stop (it won't take long).  I also just want to spend some time with her.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am glad Adam is doing so well. IT'S OKAY TO JUST LOVE ON YOUR KID. You do an excellent job blogging and keeping everyone in the loop. Have fun tomorrow, with Mackenzie. Marion

Meghan Newby said...

SO glad that he is still making progress :o) We will keep praying!

Blog Archive