"Life takes you unexpected places, love brings you back home"
For the first time in 14 months Adam has been enjoying life at home with Mackenzie and I and it has been wonderful!!!
Last week we made a difficult decision to pull Adam out of NeuroRestorative. After a nearly 10 month tour of the I-95 corridor from Boston to Orlando, Adam, Mackenzie, and I are finally back home in North Carolina and settling in well!!!
As we embark this new normal, this new season of our journey the Bible verse I am meditating on for our family, Adam, Mackenzie, and myself is Psalm 71:20 Though you have made me see troubles, many and bitter, you will restore my life again; from the depths of the earth you will again bring me up.
Please be praying for Adam that he will not digress being at home, but only propel forward. Pray for us to find the right outpatient therapy program for Adam.
We have been blessed by one of Adam's good friend's sister who has graciously given us the use of her home while she is serving as a missionary in South Africa until October. This is a huge blessing allowing us to find the right home for Adam's needs. Please pray for us to find the right home to buy and settle into once and for all!
I will be updating our prayer requests in the next couple of days, thank you for your commitment in praying for our family. Prayer is vital in this season of our journey.
- ► 2012 (38)
- So Thankful For The Holy Spirit Part 2
- So Thankful For The Holy Spirit
- Feelings Vs. Faith
- A Messenger Of Hope
- Resting In God's Word
- Keeping Focused
- Faith, Thankfulness, and Perseverence
- Signs Of A Long Road and A Faithful God
- Back In The Land of Tar Heels and Sweet Tea
- Happy 11th Birthday Mackenzie!!!
- Behind in Blogging
- So Incredibly Thankful and Loved
- I Am In Love With Adam's Healer!
- We Have Been On Our Knees
- Currently Without Internet
- Best Friends
- Sorry... Computer issues
- God Is Making A Door of Hope
- Happy 4th of July!
- True Ramblings...
- Loving My Man and My Kiddo!
- ▼ July (23)
- ► 2010 (250)