This song says it all...
Like I said last night, we are in a holding pattern most likely until Monday when the 4 teams of doctors assigned to Adam will make a decision whether or not to tap his shunt. The reason they are waiting is because it is very invasive and potentially puts Adam at a larger risk for infection. Adam has had his shunt tapped several times in the past but never since he's been out of his coma, so this will be very painful for him. Adam rested most of the day today, really he slept 90% of the day... which is good, hopefully with all this rest his body will begin to heal from whatever it is he is fighting.
Please keep praying that the doctors will be able to find the source of infection so that they can treat it appropriately. I know Adam is fighting something, I know there is something not right, but every test is coming back with negative results which is good in a way but not good when there is something going on and they can't find it. Please pray they will find the source of Adam's sickness soon. Until they do, we continue to put our hope in God and know that He is so faithful, He is in control and He knows exactly what's wrong... so we look to God for answers and for healing... He is Adam's Healer. Hebrews 10:23 Let us hold unswervingly to the hope we profess, for he who promised is faithful.
- ► 2012 (38)
- Travels, Love, and Progress
- Learning to Hold Joy and Sorrow
- It's All About the Power...in Prayer
- Southren Sweet Tea
- Loving The Book
- Standing For My Marriage
- International Day and A Day For Walking
- Giving Thanks For A Much Better Day and For My Man...
- Please Pray For Adam Tonight
- Time At The Beach and Much Time In Prayer
- Happy Father's Day To My Man
- A Much Needed Day of Some R&R
- Cherishing My Moments and Praying For My Sister
- Nothing's Gonna Take The Praise Out of My Mouth
- Choosing To Trust In Spite of Circumstances
- Touching The Highlights
- Seeking God's Face Not Just His Hands
- Praying For Faith While Enjoying My Time With My M...
- Still In A Holding Pattern... Waiting... Placing O...
- Laughing Our Way To Healing
- A Twenty-Four Hour Whirlwind
- Still In His Hands
- With This Ring...
- Thankful That My Marriage Has Changed Me
- Taking The Night Off
- Put It In God's Hands
- The View From My Rocking Chair
- God Is With Us
- The Power of Perfect Love
- ▼ June (29)
- ► 2010 (250)