These lasts few days I have experienced such a mixture of emotions. I have enjoyed the last few days to just be with Adam, it's really been the first time since Adam's accident that I have really had time with just him... to focus on just him and his care. I have cherished these moments, I have loved the memories we created, and the laughter we have had.
I am so thankful for these moments and this time with Adam, being back in the hospital these last 5 days have been a very emotional struggle for me. I am struggling with the set backs that Adam is having to go through. It's hard for me not to get upset when I think of how far Adam has come. I found myself sitting in Adam's room struggling to see the purpose of this speed bump in our journey, reading my bible, asking God to show himself to us... the next thing I knew the room lite up by lighting and a thunderous roar rattled the window. I realized that God is so present all the time and everything happens in His timing. Adam's hospital stay this time is apart of God's timing. God timed this hospital stay in Adam's journey for such a time as this and this is what I am holding onto. Faith means having faith in His timing.
When reflecting on this I realized my struggle wasn't discouragement, my struggle was my faith. Matthew 17:20 He replied, "Because you have so little faith. I tell you the truth, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there' and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you." Tonight I am praying that God will give me the faith that I need for tonight, faith that I need for this moment. I'm asking for faith to wash and stain my unbelief.
Adam and I had a good day today. I was able to get Adam sitting in the chair in his room for a couple of hours today. It was good to see him up for awhile. The occupational therapist came by and did his evaluation on Adam, but didn't have enough time to really work with Adam. I am looking forward to tomorrow, when full teams will be back. The plan of action will be decided upon and Adam will be able to get some form of therapies tomorrow. Pray that we can figure out what's going on with Adam's body so that we can keep moving forward in this journey. Pray that Adam will be able to pick up in therapies where he left off. Pray that we won't loose ground, but that this resting time Adam has had will be a bolt of energy to push him forward. Please keep praying for my man... thank you for praying for my man and for our family.
- ► 2012 (38)
- Travels, Love, and Progress
- Learning to Hold Joy and Sorrow
- It's All About the Power...in Prayer
- Southren Sweet Tea
- Loving The Book
- Standing For My Marriage
- International Day and A Day For Walking
- Giving Thanks For A Much Better Day and For My Man...
- Please Pray For Adam Tonight
- Time At The Beach and Much Time In Prayer
- Happy Father's Day To My Man
- A Much Needed Day of Some R&R
- Cherishing My Moments and Praying For My Sister
- Nothing's Gonna Take The Praise Out of My Mouth
- Choosing To Trust In Spite of Circumstances
- Touching The Highlights
- Seeking God's Face Not Just His Hands
- Praying For Faith While Enjoying My Time With My M...
- Still In A Holding Pattern... Waiting... Placing O...
- Laughing Our Way To Healing
- A Twenty-Four Hour Whirlwind
- Still In His Hands
- With This Ring...
- Thankful That My Marriage Has Changed Me
- Taking The Night Off
- Put It In God's Hands
- The View From My Rocking Chair
- God Is With Us
- The Power of Perfect Love
- ▼ June (29)
- ► 2010 (250)