Saturday, June 18, 2011

A Much Needed Day of Some R&R

Adam and I spent the entire day together, just the 2 of us. We had such a lazy relaxing day, I can't remember the last time I spent the day at home with my man, just being lazy. If fact, I even laid down with Adam while he was napping. Later this evening, after dinner, we curled up on the couch to watch a movie, but instead directed our attention the incredible storm that was coming through. It was so awesome being curled up on the couch with my man, eating popcorn, and watching the storm. I can't wait to see what God has in store of Adam.
Psalm 16:11  You make known to me the path of life; in your presence there is fullness of joy; at your right hand are pleasures forevermore.

The last 2 days have been like a dream come true, having my man at home for the dinner last night, and for the day today... my heart is so grateful, so full of joy.  It makes me so excited for what is to come, and for Adam FULL and complete healing... please keep praying for Adam's FULL recovery, we still have a long road ahead... and the journey doesn't seem so treacherous when we have so many of you praying for my man.  Thank you.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We sure will be praying for your sister! And how wonderful to hear of these preciousc times of cookie baking, snuggling up together... listening to the storm...just the 2 of you surrounded by all those angels that are keeping watch over your sweet family. Way to go Adam!! You and Amy inspire us to persevere and PRAISE !! Love,Jan

Anonymous said...

I just finished watching a movie with my man. It was wonderful. I will continue to trust Father for Adam, Mackenzie, and you. I love you, Marion

Anonymous said...

ADAM!!! H A P P Y F A T H E R'S
D A Y!!!!!! Blessings and prayers, Marion

Blog Archive