Adam and I spent the entire day together, just the 2 of us. We had such a lazy relaxing day, I can't remember the last time I spent the day at home with my man, just being lazy. If fact, I even laid down with Adam while he was napping. Later this evening, after dinner, we curled up on the couch to watch a movie, but instead directed our attention the incredible storm that was coming through. It was so awesome being curled up on the couch with my man, eating popcorn, and watching the storm. I can't wait to see what God has in store of Adam.
Psalm 16:11 You make known to me the path of life; in your presence there is fullness of joy; at your right hand are pleasures forevermore.
The last 2 days have been like a dream come true, having my man at home for the dinner last night, and for the day today... my heart is so grateful, so full of joy. It makes me so excited for what is to come, and for Adam FULL and complete healing... please keep praying for Adam's FULL recovery, we still have a long road ahead... and the journey doesn't seem so treacherous when we have so many of you praying for my man. Thank you.
- ► 2012 (38)
- Travels, Love, and Progress
- Learning to Hold Joy and Sorrow
- It's All About the Power...in Prayer
- Southren Sweet Tea
- Loving The Book
- Standing For My Marriage
- International Day and A Day For Walking
- Giving Thanks For A Much Better Day and For My Man...
- Please Pray For Adam Tonight
- Time At The Beach and Much Time In Prayer
- Happy Father's Day To My Man
- A Much Needed Day of Some R&R
- Cherishing My Moments and Praying For My Sister
- Nothing's Gonna Take The Praise Out of My Mouth
- Choosing To Trust In Spite of Circumstances
- Touching The Highlights
- Seeking God's Face Not Just His Hands
- Praying For Faith While Enjoying My Time With My M...
- Still In A Holding Pattern... Waiting... Placing O...
- Laughing Our Way To Healing
- A Twenty-Four Hour Whirlwind
- Still In His Hands
- With This Ring...
- Thankful That My Marriage Has Changed Me
- Taking The Night Off
- Put It In God's Hands
- The View From My Rocking Chair
- God Is With Us
- The Power of Perfect Love
- ▼ June (29)
- ► 2010 (250)