Saturday, June 25, 2011

Loving The Book

I am enjoying my last few days of having this special time with Adam... Mackenzie will be rejoining us soon and while we are excited to have her back, we are cherishing our time together.

This morning Adam and I made a mosaic garden stone together, it's currently setting, but once it's done I will take a picture and post it.  Other than that it's been a kick back restful kind of day.  It's been so stormy here in Orlando today that we didn't even get out today, we just stayed close to home... once again it's been so nice to just have a quiet day at home.

I find myself rejoicing in Adam's victories today, he was telling me he was sad today and couldn't tell me why.  I just reminded him how far he has come in a short amount of time, read him some of God's promises from His word and Adam smiled and said "I love that book", I do too, and I love my man!  Always reminding Adam that Judges 6:12 says, "The Lord is with you, mighty warrior"  The Lord continues to equip Adam for each and every day and Adam continues to battle every day for the God's will, he is truly God's mighty warrior and my hero.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is a good verse for all God's warriors. Thank you. I love you, and continue to trust Father for you and your sweet family. Marion

Mary Strynar said...

Zeph. 3:17 The Lord your God is with you. He is mighty enough to save you. He will take great delight in you. The quietness of his love will calm you down. He will sing with joy because of you."

Blog Archive