It's been an uneventful day around here, which I am so thankful for. I spent most of the day curled up in Adam's bed next to him. We are in a holding pattern here, we are waiting for results from all of Adam's cultures that need to grow out. Hopefully we'll know more Sunday or Monday. For now Adam has been given pain killers to help keep him comfortable and out of pain. They seem to be doing their job because, with him being allowed to relax he seems to be doing better. The speech therapist came by today to work with Adam and at one point when he missed one of questionns in one of the exercises and he laughed at himself. Then just a little while ago we were watching America's Funniest Videos and he laughed so much!
Laughter is good medicine. Proverbs 17:22 tells us that "a cheerful heart is good medicine" so I believe Adam is well on his way to a quick recovery from this little hiccup and we'll be back on the road to his full recovery. I am so proud of Adam and how much he continues to fight, and I am blessed by all your prayers which help keep him encouraged... thank you.
- ► 2012 (38)
- Travels, Love, and Progress
- Learning to Hold Joy and Sorrow
- It's All About the Power...in Prayer
- Southren Sweet Tea
- Loving The Book
- Standing For My Marriage
- International Day and A Day For Walking
- Giving Thanks For A Much Better Day and For My Man...
- Please Pray For Adam Tonight
- Time At The Beach and Much Time In Prayer
- Happy Father's Day To My Man
- A Much Needed Day of Some R&R
- Cherishing My Moments and Praying For My Sister
- Nothing's Gonna Take The Praise Out of My Mouth
- Choosing To Trust In Spite of Circumstances
- Touching The Highlights
- Seeking God's Face Not Just His Hands
- Praying For Faith While Enjoying My Time With My M...
- Still In A Holding Pattern... Waiting... Placing O...
- Laughing Our Way To Healing
- A Twenty-Four Hour Whirlwind
- Still In His Hands
- With This Ring...
- Thankful That My Marriage Has Changed Me
- Taking The Night Off
- Put It In God's Hands
- The View From My Rocking Chair
- God Is With Us
- The Power of Perfect Love
- ▼ June (29)
- ► 2010 (250)