Saturday, May 28, 2011

A Relaxing Saturday

I loved how normal it seemed to just be at home spending time together as a family. I am rejoicing that God is a God of restoration and He is restoring our family one day at a time. Today I am praising Him for He is worthy of all my praise, He has given me such joy and contentment. Psalm 68:3 3 But may the righteous be glad and rejoice before God; may they be happy and joyful.


I am hoping to make most Saturdays like the one we shared today!  Adam, Mackenzie, and I shared the afternoon with Adam's parents Jack and Cookie before they left to return back to Oregon.  Then we spent the rest of the day at home, watching a movie, doing a puzzle, and just relaxing... it was exactly what we all needed! 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

One moment at a time. I am so glad Father gives us moments to live and not lifetimes. Of course, moments make up lifetimes. I will trust Saturdays are YOUR DAY. I love you, Marion

Mary Strynar said...

Relaxing is such a beautiful word especially when it comes from your mouth! Enjoy your Sunday!

Blog Archive