I loved how normal it seemed to just be at home spending time together as a family. I am rejoicing that God is a God of restoration and He is restoring our family one day at a time. Today I am praising Him for He is worthy of all my praise, He has given me such joy and contentment. Psalm 68:3 3 But may the righteous be glad and rejoice before God; may they be happy and joyful.
I am hoping to make most Saturdays like the one we shared today! Adam, Mackenzie, and I shared the afternoon with Adam's parents Jack and Cookie before they left to return back to Oregon. Then we spent the rest of the day at home, watching a movie, doing a puzzle, and just relaxing... it was exactly what we all needed!
- ► 2012 (38)
- Grieving The Loss of A Friend
- Birthday Love
- Holding Onto the Promise That God Never Lets Go
- A Relaxing Saturday
- It's About Time For A Game of Halo!
- God's Power To Sustain
- Updated Prayer List
- Dan and Adam
- Reflection Moments
- Such A Wonderful Sunday!
- Trusting In God In Good Moments and in Difficult M...
- I Am My Husband's Girlfriend!
- Enjoying Friends!
- Healing With Humor
- The Miracles Continue
- Blessed By Friends
- A Year Later and Stonger
- Letters Please (Deadline extended)
- Please Don't Forget To Send Your Letters
- Still Giving Thanks
- Happy Mother's Day
- Being Flexible
- Good Night
- Did You Plan A Wedding or A Marriage?
- What My Bible Says About Marriage
- PLEASE HELP US
- Mixed Blessings
- Church As A Family, What A Blessing!
- ▼ May (28)
- ► 2010 (250)