Friday, May 6, 2011

Good Night

I just wanted to write a very brief update... I fell asleep with Adam tonight a few hours ago and I am very tired.

Adam, Mackenzie, and I have had many moments to rejoice in today, I am so thankful that God richly blesses us everyday.  A huge victory moment for Adam today was that he was able to tie his right shoe all by himself!!!  GO ADAM!!! 

A memory God has blessed me with today is the 3 of us cuddled up and sleeping for several hours just holding onto one another.  I just love my family, and I am so blessed that God has given me an amazing husband, and an incredible kiddo.  My heart rejoices tonight in my blessings.

Psalm 127 :1 Unless the LORD builds the house, the builders labor in vain. 

Good Night!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good Night, sweet friend. May you have double rest. I love you, Marion

Blog Archive