I just wanted to write a very brief update... I fell asleep with Adam tonight a few hours ago and I am very tired.
Adam, Mackenzie, and I have had many moments to rejoice in today, I am so thankful that God richly blesses us everyday. A huge victory moment for Adam today was that he was able to tie his right shoe all by himself!!! GO ADAM!!!
A memory God has blessed me with today is the 3 of us cuddled up and sleeping for several hours just holding onto one another. I just love my family, and I am so blessed that God has given me an amazing husband, and an incredible kiddo. My heart rejoices tonight in my blessings.
Psalm 127 :1 Unless the LORD builds the house, the builders labor in vain.
- ► 2012 (38)
- Grieving The Loss of A Friend
- Birthday Love
- Holding Onto the Promise That God Never Lets Go
- A Relaxing Saturday
- It's About Time For A Game of Halo!
- God's Power To Sustain
- Updated Prayer List
- Dan and Adam
- Reflection Moments
- Such A Wonderful Sunday!
- Trusting In God In Good Moments and in Difficult M...
- I Am My Husband's Girlfriend!
- Enjoying Friends!
- Healing With Humor
- The Miracles Continue
- Blessed By Friends
- A Year Later and Stonger
- Letters Please (Deadline extended)
- Please Don't Forget To Send Your Letters
- Still Giving Thanks
- Happy Mother's Day
- Being Flexible
- Good Night
- Did You Plan A Wedding or A Marriage?
- What My Bible Says About Marriage
- PLEASE HELP US
- Mixed Blessings
- Church As A Family, What A Blessing!
- ▼ May (28)
- ► 2010 (250)