Thursday, May 19, 2011

Enjoying Friends!

Isaiah 41:18 I will make rivers flow on barren heights, and springs within the valleys. I will turn the desert into pools of water, and the parched ground into springs.

Praise the Lord that He is turning our desert into springs, and pools of water and no longer a wasteland.  God continues to show us daily that He is bigger than Adam's brain injury, I am praising Him for all that He has done in Adam's recovery and I will continue to praise Him for all that is yet to come in Adam's recovery.  I stand amazed and in awe of our redeemer, the God of restoration!!!  What a mighty God we serve!

Adam has had another full day here at NeuroRestorative, he had a morning fully packed with therapies.  The highlight was in occupational therapy today, Terri gave Adam picture cards that was a sequence of events and he had to place them in order, which he did perfectly!!!  Go Adam!!!Then he had a nice break this afternoon because there was a staff meeting that allowed all the participants to have the afternoon break.  His afternoon break was perfect because this evening we were blessed to have Adam's coworker Adam Barr and his family come visit for the evening!  Adam came and visited us while we were in Boston and then he and his family are vacationing here this week and called to ask if they could stop by.  It was so great to see them and I loved that Adam was able to see Adam and how far he has come even since we been in Boston!

When the Barr family got to NeuroRestorative we got Adam ready and walked a few blocks to a park.  It was so fun to let the kids run around, and get Adam out for a bit!  What a blessing it was!

The Barr family visiting with us

Me and Stacy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just finished an Isaiah study last week. Any time I see a quote from Isaiah, I love it. I am sooooglad you had such a wonderful time outside. Those are nice pictures of you and your friends. I love you, Marion

Blog Archive