Sunday, May 1, 2011

Church As A Family, What A Blessing!

This morning after getting ready for church, I walked over and aksed Adam if he wanted to join us for church, he said of course he does.  I was so excited at the thought of going to church once again as a family!  So we walked the 3 blocks to church and for the first time in a year, the three of us attended church together, as a family!

Church was amazing, Adam sang along during worship, which was an answer to my prayers, because I thought worship might have been a little too stimulating with the the loud music... but he joined right in.  It was amazing to watch him sing along with the song "His Love Endures Forever".  I am so thankful that God placed us in a community where we can easily access everything around us just by walking!  Praise the Lord!

His Love Endures Forever

Give thanks to the Lord
Our God and King
His love endures forever
For He is good, He is above all things
His love endures forever
Sing praise, sing praise

With a mighty hand
and outstretched arm
His love endures forever
For the life that's been reborn
His love endures forever
Sing praise, sing praise
Sing praise, sing praise

Forever God is faithful
Forever God is strong
Forever God is with us
Forever
Forever

From the rising to the setting sun
His love endures forever
By the grace of God
We will carry on
His love endures forever
Sing praise, sing praise
Sing praise, sing praise

I am praising God today that He is forever faithful, forever He is strong, and forever He is with us.

Isaiah 41:10  'Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, surely I will help you, Surely I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.'

Philippians 4:13  I can do all things through Him who strengthens me.

God is so stong and nothing is too big for Him, He is always with us, and with Him we will be able to make it through whatever it is that life throws at us.

Specific prayer requests for the week...

As Adam becomes more and more aware, he is also becoming more and more confused and agitated, this is a stage in the healing process and I am thankful to see a new stage in healing.  Please pray for Adam to have clearity, and that his memory will click back quickly.

Pray that Adam will remain postive and will not become discouraged.

Pray also for Adam to continue to progress forward with every passing day.

Please continue to pray for Adam's full restoration.

Thank you for your continued prayers and support... we couldn't do this jouney without all of you!  Thank you to those who have helped financially supporting our family and making each day a blessing and possible for me to be by my man's side and to be my kiddo's mom... words will never express the true gratitude of my heart.

3 comments:

Debbie said...

Amazing! God is so good!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the contiunued updates. I am so encouraged right now. I will share with my Gateway colleagues. Mark Strynar

Anonymous said...

I do, I do, I do, continue to trust for you and your sweet family. Marion That is one of my favorite songs, as well.

Blog Archive