Friday, April 1, 2011

Another Quick Update

Quick update tonight...

Hope you all had a hilarious April Fools Day, Mother Nature pulled one on us here in Boston... we woke up to several inches of snow, apparently Boston missed the memo that winter is over.  18 more days till sunny and warm Florida, being in warm sun will do all 3 of us some good!

Adam and I had another good day.  In speech Brooke said he was very conversational, but that his accuracy was way off today... as he is becoming more aware, he is also becoming more confused.  This is all part of the healing process and this is just a phase of that process... but I am going to ask all of you to pray for Adam's clarity, memory, ability to process, and for his accuracy.  In occupational therapy this morning, Adam washed his upper body and kindly told Eri, that he didn't feel like washing his legs today when she asked him to... he also was able to take off and put on his shirt!  He did very well! 

I found myself waking up several times last night in heavy prayer over Adam and his healing.  I can't wait to see what God has in store for my man, and His mighty warrior!  I am continuing to trust in Him and His timing.  Lamentations 3:24 I say to myself, “The LORD is my portion; therefore I will wait for him.”

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

18 days till you are in the sunshine. Maybe you can send some of it to Olympia, WA!! :) Yes, I will trust for Adam's healing, But, my friend, I trust no less for yours. Father has His hand on you both...Mackenzie too!! I love yoou guys. Say hello to your Mom when she gets there. Thanks, Marion

Blog Archive