Tuesday, April 26, 2011

A Great Day For Fishing!

After therapies this morning, Adam spent the afternoon at the local watering hole fishing with fellow participants (NeuroRestorative doesn't refer to them as patients, they call them participants, because they are participating in a rehab program... I like that Adam is no longer in a hospital and no longer a patient!!!) and all the therapists.  He did a great, no fish were caught, but Adam's line was nibbled on! 

Adam had a busy day before he went fishing... he had a full day of therapies and played a full game of badminton with all the participants at NeuroRestorative!  He's amazing, he pushes himself and strives to do his best every day!  I am amazed at his strength and I have so much respect and admiration for how hard he works and how much he continues to persevere through his injury. 

Adam and I shared so many sweet moments today, when I walked in this morning he turned to me and said "there she is! I was just telling them (meaning the staff) that you were on your way"  I then asked him if he was waiting for me and he said "of course".  I just love my man!  Then this evening we were able to get an hour to ourselves and we had the best conversation talking about our future, our dreams, how Adam feels... and then we just started giving God thanks for all that He has done.  We sang together the courus of How Great Is Our God...

How great is our God,

sing with me
How great is our God,
and all will see
How great
How great is our God

It was so great to hear his voice as we sang together!  It was just a really special time together.  I truly love Adam more with every passing moment, he is an incredible husband, and an awesome dad!  I am truly blessed that he chose me to be his wife.

My time with Adam parreled my time in the Word today.  I was reading in Psalms and I just loved this Psalm 147:4-5 He determines the number of the stars and calls them each by name. Great is our Lord and mighty in power; his understanding has no limit.

Great is our Lord and mighty in power is He... just look at what He had done with Adam!!! 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I look forward to reading about the catch of the day being cleaned, cooked, and eaten within an hour. Fish is one of my favorite foods. I love you and continue to trust Father for all of you. Marion

Blog Archive