Thursday, April 28, 2011

God Is Bigger Every Step Of The Way

Rejoicing in the day again today!  God is so good all the time! 

I consider myself so blessed to physically see miracles... with every passing day that Adam is improving and gaining progress, it's miracles!  Praise the Lord that He is bigger than Adam's brain injury.

2 Chronicles 2:5-6  “The temple I am going to build will be great, because our God is greater than all other gods. But who is able to build a temple for him, since the heavens, even the highest heavens, cannot contain him?

What a mighty and big God I serve that the highest of heavens cannot contain Him!

Today was such a great day.  Adam started his day off so content and happy, smiling and talking with everyone.  In speech therapy, Lily asked him 2 questions at once and Adam responded... "you're confusing me and I'm confused enough as it is"  I just loved his ability to express himself.  He had a great day in therapies and was busy from 9am this morning till 4pm this afternoon.

After therapies, Mackenzie and I brought him over to our apartment and cooked dinner with Adam.  Then for the first time in almost a year, we sat down as a family in our home away from home and had dinner as a family!!!  Praise the Lord for these precious moments we shared, to Him be the glory!  Dinner time in our family has always been important and since Adam and I have been married we have always sat down as a family for dinner, so tonight was so special to have that time restored!  After dinner Adam wheeled into the kitchen and talked with me as I did the dishes.  I just loved this time together!  We then made cookies for the staff at NeuroRestorative and took them over.  It was a really nice evening here so I took Adam outside and we played catch.  I'm sure Adam will sleep well tonight, he's had a busy day today.

I am rejoicing tonight in God's plans for our family, and giving him thanks for bringing us to such an incredible facility.  What a blessing it is.  We will continue to trust in God and His plans for our family every step of the way.

2 comments:

Carol Schatz said...

At last I figured out how to leave a comment. It has been such a joy to read your blog this week. Adam has made astounding progress every day, and your praise-ful attitude has been so refreshing to me. Tell MacKenzie hi for us. God bless the three of you real good tonight! Love, Carol Schatz

Anonymous said...

I am so happy for you, being able to cook dinner for your family, and being able to make cookies afterward. What a precious family time. I love you and rejoice with you. Marion I look forward to your new address. I've been collecting things for a package. I'll soon need a bigger box. :) :)

Blog Archive