Saturday, April 30, 2011

Fun and Relaxing Day

It's been a relaxing day here for all three of us.  Adam, Mackenzie, and I spent a lot of time outside today.  It was such a beautiful day here.  The 3 of us played a game, read, and just spent time being a family.  I just rejoice in the time we get to spend being a family, these moments are never taken for granted.  I am so thankful that God has blessed us with these moments to create new memories together as a whole family, what a gift it is. 

My most precious moments I spend with my husband are the moments we spend in prayer together.  I was pondering and amazed that Adam is always quick to pray and he knows that he is a man of faith. And it struck me, when we give our lives to God He touches our soul, He resides in our soul...  no injury can damage that, amen?!!!  Our souls are not part of our physical bodies... I am rejoicing in this!  I love that God protects our souls... Adam is evidence of this!  Job 12:10 In his hand is the life of every creature and the breath of all mankind.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We too, had a bit of sunshine. Of course in Washington, if you blink you might, miss it. :) I love you and continue to trust Father for yu. Marion

Blog Archive