Quick update tonight...
Adam has had a much improved day today! As soon as I walked in this morning he was talking to me and responding to my questions. First up was speech, he did great exercising his vocal cords and answering the questions that the therapist asked him. (Brooke was off today so he had a visiting speech therapist) After assessing Adam's chewing and swallowing reflex, she is going to recommend a meal trial for the next level of foods! This would allow Adam to have food choices and not the same meals over and over again!
In physical therapy Adam worked with Anne on walking. His walk is improving every day! Today was the first day we saw him walk heal to toe! He was also initiating standing from his chair. Inititation is where Adam struggles, usually when he's up, he's can cruise, but it's getting him to initiate that is sometimes challenging so to see his initiation to stand and walk was an answer to prayer! He walked with a regular walker today instead of the Atlas walker and also walked with the therapist and the hall rail. Again, every day we are seeing huge improvements in Adam's physical abilities!
In occupational therapy, Eri worked worked hard with Adam keeping him moving... she worked with Adam on following commands while multi-tasking. I was so proud of him to see how hard he was working. He's amazing!
I had a quick conversation in the hall today with Dr. Chae and he said that he was encouraged today seeing that Adam was improving and looking better than he did at the beginning of the week. What a relief! I'm so excited at seeing the power of prayer. Please keep praying for my man. Please don't forget tomorrow, Saturday March 5th is a day of prayer for Adam's journey. Thank you for your prayers. James 5:15 And the prayer offered in faith will make the sick person well; the Lord will raise him up.
- ► 2012 (38)
- Saturated In His Peace and Love
- EAT MOR CHIKIN!!!
- Forever With The Lord
- Rejoicing In Another Miraculous Day
- Encouraged By All Of You
- An Evening Cheering For The Harlem Globetrotters
- Daily Blessings In Adam's Healing
- Soon To Be Found In Florida
- Date Night With God
- Believing In God's Plans For Our Family
- I Still Have A Choice
- Happy First Day Of Spring!
- Prayer Request List Updated
- Many Blessings
- Relishing In His Presence
- The Great Boston Backache
- Faith, Hope, and Trust
- Love My Man and Trusting God With His Healing
- Living Hope
- A Day Of Visitors!
- Rejoicing In God's Miracles
- Encouraging Others Is Powerful
- Encouragement Is Huge
- Trusting God, For He Is Our Source Of Hope and Str...
- Loving My Man!
- Love Sundays...
- Thank You For Your Prayers Today
- Tomorrow March 5th Pray For Adam's Journey
- Praying That We Remain In Him
- Prayer Is Still Our Greatest Need
- Seeking God Just The Same
- ▼ March (31)
- ► 2010 (250)