I just wanted to thank you all so much for spending the day in prayer over my man! I loved hearing some of your stories of your prayer time, it was so sweet that you all shared them with us and took time to pray for us. We are so blessed.
1 Timothy 2:1 "I urge, then, first of all, that requests, prayers, intercession and thanksgiving be made for everyone"
We were rejoicing in the day today! Adam made the therapy list! On Saturdays if you make the therapy list it's a gift! Adam made the occupational therapy and physical therapy list!!! Today Adam's muscles were very tight... so in occupational therapy Karla stretched Adam so loosen him up a bit, it helped for a little bit, but please pray for his muscles to loosen up and not be so tight. In physical therapy Adam practiced walking again... but because he was so tight he was really struggling.
Please keep praying for my man. Pray specifically for him to be encouraged and for leaps and bounds of gains. Thank you for praying for my man and for our family. Never give up praying for FULL restoration.
- ► 2012 (38)
- Saturated In His Peace and Love
- EAT MOR CHIKIN!!!
- Forever With The Lord
- Rejoicing In Another Miraculous Day
- Encouraged By All Of You
- An Evening Cheering For The Harlem Globetrotters
- Daily Blessings In Adam's Healing
- Soon To Be Found In Florida
- Date Night With God
- Believing In God's Plans For Our Family
- I Still Have A Choice
- Happy First Day Of Spring!
- Prayer Request List Updated
- Many Blessings
- Relishing In His Presence
- The Great Boston Backache
- Faith, Hope, and Trust
- Love My Man and Trusting God With His Healing
- Living Hope
- A Day Of Visitors!
- Rejoicing In God's Miracles
- Encouraging Others Is Powerful
- Encouragement Is Huge
- Trusting God, For He Is Our Source Of Hope and Str...
- Loving My Man!
- Love Sundays...
- Thank You For Your Prayers Today
- Tomorrow March 5th Pray For Adam's Journey
- Praying That We Remain In Him
- Prayer Is Still Our Greatest Need
- Seeking God Just The Same
- ▼ March (31)
- ► 2010 (250)