Saturday, March 5, 2011

Thank You For Your Prayers Today

I just wanted to thank you all so much for spending the day in prayer over my man! I loved hearing some of your stories of your prayer time, it was so sweet that you all shared them with us and took time to pray for us.  We are so blessed.

1 Timothy 2:1 "I urge, then, first of all, that requests, prayers, intercession and thanksgiving be made for everyone"

We were rejoicing in the day today!  Adam made the therapy list!  On Saturdays if you make the therapy list it's a gift!  Adam made the occupational therapy and physical therapy list!!!  Today Adam's muscles were very tight... so in occupational therapy Karla stretched Adam so loosen him up a bit, it helped for a little bit, but please pray for his muscles to loosen up and not be so tight.  In physical therapy Adam practiced walking again... but because he was so tight he was really struggling.

Please keep praying for my man.  Pray specifically for him to be encouraged and for leaps and bounds of gains.  Thank you for praying for my man and for our family.  Never give up praying for FULL restoration.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Father,speak to Adam's spirit. Give him a hug from the inside out. Let his spirit see what you see. We are spiritual beings living in a physical body. Our bodies may not be where they could be, but our spirit...the very life of us, is still functioning. It's funny, how we tend to forget this body is a temporary home. Yet, you who delight in us, gave it to us. Thank you for loving Adam, Amy, and Mackenzie, and holding them close to your heart. I love you, Father. Amen (Marion)

Anonymous said...

I prayed today for God to supernaturally speed up the healing process for Adam! God is doing a mighty work and He will bring it to completion. I'm thinking of all of you with love and continued prayers.

Love, Sheri (Snohomish, WA)

Mary Strynar said...

Yesterday, my Mom showed me this which was written in one of her daily devotionals. It was supposed to be for me but I couldn't help but think of Adam and you when I read it. Acts 20:24 KJV "But none of these things move me, neither count I my life dear unto myself, so that I might finish my course with joy, and the ministry, which I have received of the Lord Jesus, to testify the gospel of the grace of God." "The Christian life is a journey, isn't it? We move from point A to point B, and then on from there- all the while growing in our faith. Instead of focusing on the ups and downs of our journey, we should be looking ahead to the finish line. We want to be a people who finish well. Today, set your sights on the unseen finish line that lies ahead. What joy will come when you cross it!"

Blog Archive