Monday, March 14, 2011

Love My Man and Trusting God With His Healing

I will update more tomorrow, Mackenzie had the blessing of getting to spend the afternoon with friends.  I am pretty tired.

I just wanted to share this really quickly... last night and all day today I have been reflecting on God's promises and how faithful He has been.  Often I wrestle with my flesh and worry about what our future holds, but when I am obedient to God's command to not be anxious about anything but give everything up in prayer... it's there that God meets me and reminds me He is in control of Adam's healing and His timing is perfect.  He has given grace for the moment and it is sufficient.  He has reminded me that He works all things together for His good, that He has plans for Adam, plans to give Adam hope and a future.  I am rejoicing in His promises and faithfulness.  Tonight I am believing in his promises and trusting in His timing.  2 Thessalonians 2:16-17 “Now may our Lord Jesus Christ Himself and God our Father, who has loved us and given us eternal comfort and good hope by grace, comfort and strengthen your hearts in every good work and word.”

Adam has a great day.  I love the sweet moments we share together, he makes me laugh everyday.  One of my favorite moments from today was when I walked in this morning, I told Adam that I missed him so much, he then had a huge smile on his face and said to me "tell me how much you missed me"  I shared with him all the ways I love him and told him how proud of him I am for how hard he works.  He reached over to me and told me loved me so much and he thanked me for loving him, I LOVE MY MAN.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's OKAY to write, what you call, a short update. I admire that you do so well writing with all you have to do. Father has blessed all of us reading, with a wonderful gift. How sweet your time with Adam, was. I love you, and you your family, Marion

Blog Archive