Sunday, March 20, 2011

Happy First Day Of Spring!

I am so thankful to say goodbye to winter this year.  I have been on countdown for the first day of spring for awhile!  More symbolic than anything else, because it's still pretty cool up here.  I can't wait to see all the new growth that is to come forth in this season.   So excited it's spring time again!

I am so thankful today for the moments I was able to see Adam's sheer determination today... he was wheeling himself up and down the hall late this morning into the early afternoon.  He was so determined and explored every nook he could find.  I love seeing him set his mind to do something and not give up till he has accomplished the task!  We had a great day today spending our Sunday together, attending church (via online), spending time as a family, visiting with friends... it just made for an overall good day.

But grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. To him be glory both now and forever! Amen.  2 Peter 3:18  This is my prayer tonight, that I will grown in the grace and knowledge of my sweet Savior... tonight I just want to spend time with my first love, the supplier of all I need... my sweet Lord and Savior.  Good night.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I rejoice with you, in how well Adam is doing. I love getting to read about your sweet family. Continuing to trust Father for you all, Marion

Blog Archive