So I hear there is power when you pray....do you believe it?
Amy is a warrior. She is a prayer warrior, she has lived by her marriage vows and by God's word, which is so evident in her actions especially over this past year. She has been Adam's advocate, she has been Mackenzie's rock, she has been a friend, she has been a source of hope and encouragement to those who read this blog and the families and patients she has met along the way in this journey, she has given her all and has not taken the time to think about herself once.
I ask those of you reading this right now to take some time out of your day and pray, yes of course continue to pray for Adam's full recovery, but let me ask you to spend a little more one on one time with the Big Man upstairs for my sister Amy. Please pray that the Lord will heal her back pain. She has been struggling a while with back pain and it has gotten progressively worse this week. Pray for her full recovery, give her the strength and the clear mind to start taking some time to make sure she is healthy so that she may continue to stand strong by her family's side.
"Pray without ceasing" 1 Thessalonians 5:17
...oh and yes this is Brooke, the sister writing tonight :)
- ► 2012 (38)
- Saturated In His Peace and Love
- EAT MOR CHIKIN!!!
- Forever With The Lord
- Rejoicing In Another Miraculous Day
- Encouraged By All Of You
- An Evening Cheering For The Harlem Globetrotters
- Daily Blessings In Adam's Healing
- Soon To Be Found In Florida
- Date Night With God
- Believing In God's Plans For Our Family
- I Still Have A Choice
- Happy First Day Of Spring!
- Prayer Request List Updated
- Many Blessings
- Relishing In His Presence
- The Great Boston Backache
- Faith, Hope, and Trust
- Love My Man and Trusting God With His Healing
- Living Hope
- A Day Of Visitors!
- Rejoicing In God's Miracles
- Encouraging Others Is Powerful
- Encouragement Is Huge
- Trusting God, For He Is Our Source Of Hope and Str...
- Loving My Man!
- Love Sundays...
- Thank You For Your Prayers Today
- Tomorrow March 5th Pray For Adam's Journey
- Praying That We Remain In Him
- Prayer Is Still Our Greatest Need
- Seeking God Just The Same
- ▼ March (31)
- ► 2010 (250)