Saturday, March 26, 2011

An Evening Cheering For The Harlem Globetrotters

Today was a great day for the Root family!  We were so blessed by so many people today!  Thank you to so many of you who bless us, we pray that God will bless you all in ways you could never imagine.  There will never be words to ever express our true gratitude for the many blessings and gifts you all have provided for our family.  Thank you for loving us, for providing for us, for supporting us, and most of all for praying for us.  "If we love one another, God lives in us and his love is made complete in us."  1 John 4:12

A local high school youth group from Countryside Bible Chapel came to Spaulding to do a service project.  We were so blessed, one of the youth group leaders brought his guitar and a few of the kids to Adam's room and we all sang worship songs!  It was such an incredible time of worship.  I am giving God so much thanks for the gift of this worship time!  Thank you Countryside Bible Chapel Youth Group! 

This evening after dinner Adam, Mackenzie, and I were spending some time together, one of our favorite things lately has been to watch America's Funniest Videos... Adam seems to LOVE this show, every time we watch it he laughs.  So we all cuddled up to watch the show, but really Mackenzie and I just love to listen and see Adam laugh.  I love that we can share quality time as a family, I count every moment we share such a blessing and recognize it as a such a beautiful gift that God has given our family.

After tucking Adam in, Mackenzie and I were invited to join the pediatric unit on their field trip to see the Harlem Globetrotters. It was so much fun!!! Again, such an awesome blessing!




 Mackenzie and I at the Harlem Globetrotters
Mackenzie was able to meet a couple of the players and get their autographs!

Tonight I am going to bed with a heart full of joy for all our blessings today... I am consistently amazed by the body of Christ, what an honor it is to have you all as sisters and brothers in Christ.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What JOY you have had. I am so glad. I love you and rejoice with you in all Father is doing. With a BIG hug, Marion

Blog Archive