Monday, February 21, 2011

Word Of God Speak

Word Of God Speak

I'm finding myself at a loss for words
And the funny thing is it's okay
The last thing I need is to be heard
But to hear what You would say

Word of God speak
Would You pour down like rain
Washing my eyes to see
Your majesty
To be still and know
That You're in this place
Please let me stay and rest
In Your holiness
Word of God speak

I'm finding myself in the midst of You
Beyond the music, beyond the noise
All that I need is to be with You
And in the quiet hear Your voice

I'm finding myself at a loss for words
And the funny thing is it's okay



Hebrews 4:12 For the word of God is living and active. Sharper than any double-edged sword, it penetrates even to dividing soul and spirit, joints and marrow; it judges the thoughts and attitudes of the heart.

I love this song, and today when Adam and I were hanging out this song played and it just made me stop in my tracks and listen. This is how I feel today, Word of God speak, pour down like rain.  I just want to spend hours in the word and quality time with my first love.  Please pray for me this week that I will be able to spend some lengthy quality time with my Savior.

Adam had another great day!  Today was a holiday schedule at Spaulding so he didn't have a full schedule of therapies.  He was able to get in a speech session with Jenna another speech therapist here at Spaulding.  Adam did awesome, she worked with Adam on vocalizing his voice and exercises to do so.  He responded so well to her and we were able to hear his voice while he was speaking a couple of times!  He also made the physical therapy schedule, and worked on his walking.  He walked with the walker and was cruising!

Tonight I made up a silly song and sang it to Adam, he laughed and than told me it was crappy... it made me laugh so hard.  And in his defense, it was pretty silly.  I just sharing these moments with him.  I am continuing to pray for so many more special moments to come, Adam's healing has only just began, so please keep praying for ultimate healing.  Please also pray as we prepare our next steps.  Adam's discharge date from Spaulding is looking like it will be April 1, 2011 and we are exploring our options.  Please pray that we will be obedient to walking in God's pathway that He has paved ahead of us.  Pray that all those involved in our planning (meaning insurance, doctors, ect) will have discernment and wisdom as they make decisions for Adam's care.  Thank you all for your prayers and support.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was going to get up early for some alone time with Jesus. Well, I woke up 4:37. Let's just say the flesh is weak. I didn't get up for another almost 15 minutes. Listening to "Word of God Speak", was a good way to begin the morning. Thank YOU for sharing. I WILL trust with you for Adam, his healing, your next stopping place in this journey, and for you, my sweet friend, Mackenzie, too. Will a new hospital mean a new school for Mackenzie? I love you guys, Marion

Blog Archive