The best part of Adam's day in therapy came while he was in physical therapy. I can't get over how strong my man is! He is unbelievable... he walked again today with the walker about 200 feet and he was cruising down the hall. Go ADAM, you're amazing!
Adam had such a great day, his eyes were so bright and he was doing so well engaging and participating in his environment around him. He is so aware, so alert of what is going on.
Tonight I want to ask for continued prayers, below is a list of our prayer requests...
- Adam's Full Rebuilding, FULL recovery
- Adam's speech and voice
- Continued strength and endurance
- Pray for Adam's therapists for wisdom and guidance as they work with Adam, specifically pray for Adam's speech therapist Brooke, she has a difficult time finding what works for Adam and seems to be relying more on what's working for her rather than Adam.
- Pray for Adam's ankles to return to a more normal posture through his casts to make walking easier for him
- Pray that Adam will be able to communicate when he needs to use the restroom
- Pray for the staff that works with Adam, specifically for his doctors and Adam's team
- Pray for Adam's cognitive ability
- Pray for his memory, some days Adam remembers well, and other days he's out of it
- Continue to pray for us as Adam, Mackenzie, and I continue to trust in the Lord with all our hearts, and to lean not on our own understanding, but in all our ways acknowledge Him.
Thank you for praying for my man and for walking this journey with us. Thank you that I can post these requests and I know you all are praying through them. You all are amazing! I can't thank you enough for all that you all have done for us!