Tonight is another quick update, it's a late night in the Root household... and it's a school night.
Daniel 10:19 And he said, "O man greatly beloved, fear not! Peace be to you; be strong, yes, be strong!"
So when he spoke to me I was strengthened, and said, "Let my lord speak, for you have strengthened me."
Adam is amazing! He is such a hard worker and perseveres through so much... He is so strong! He totally blew me away today in physical therapy... each of his casts way about 4 pounds and he walked over a hundred feet with his heavy casts on! He was taking the best steps that I have seen him yet! GO ADAM! In occupational therapy Adam worked on some reaching and was stretched out where his muscles were tight and sore. And in speech today he was cleared to the next level up from purees to basic soft foods for one meal a day! He's doing so well! I am so proud of my man!
Tonight, I am missing Adam. I am missing him so much. I miss the moments of bouncing things off him, I miss our conversations, I miss being in our home as a family, I miss having heated fellowship (this is what Adam and I say instead of a disagreement) about our busy schedules. I miss sitting on our couch curled up next to each other in the mornings with our coffee and having our devotions. I miss his gentle touch and his looks from across the room that just speak words of comfort to me. I miss watching him play with Mackenzie and teach her new things. I can't wait till the moment when the 3 of us get to be in our home together again... I know we are on our way, and I am so thankful that God has brought Adam as far as he has.
- ► 2012 (38)
- Fireproof Your Marriage
- Giving Thanks For Grace
- Never Give Up Praying
- Florida was a whirlwind, in and out in less than 1...
- Casting My Cares
- Giving Thanks, Praying for Proection, and Trusting...
- Trying To Choose To Wait
- Word Of God Speak
- Quick Update Tonight
- Giving Praise For All That God Has Done
- Yesterday's Update, Today's Blessings
- Boston Cream Pie...
- Another successful day here at Spaulding... Adam i...
- Piece Of Home
- Happy Valentine's Day
- I Believe God Will Deliver Adam From This Injury
- Short But Sweet.
- Friends, Family, and The Love My Man Shows Me
- Time To Say Goodbye, Time To Be Thankful, and A Ti...
- Updated Prayer Requests
- Thankful for Progress, Strength, and Hope
- Praising and Thanking God For All He Has Done
- A Cheerful Heart Is Good Medicine
- My Man Makes Me Happy
- Thank Goodness It's Friday!
- HAPPY BIRTHDAY ADAM!!!!
- Continuing To Rejoice For All Our Blessings
- Gaining Strength and Getting Stronger Every Day
- ▼ February (28)
- ► 2010 (250)