Saturday, February 12, 2011

Short But Sweet.

I'm exhausted tonight, so I will give a full update tomorrow... but for tonight I will hit the highlights...

Like I mentioned last night, Mike was discharged today. Another difficult goodbye...
Please lift Mike up in your prayers.  He has been such an encouragement to Adam and myself, and Liz and Mike's example of their love and relationship has been special to watch.  Thank you so much Mike and Liz, you have forever left your fingerprints on my heart.

Adam had a great day, he's continuing to make amazing progress and I am so proud of him!   Everyday he is getting better and better, tonight I continue to give God the glory for Adam's healing... please continue to pray for Adam as God is rebuilding him from the inside out.  Adam's healing has only just begun.  I have referenced this bible verses multiple times, but it's been one that has so much significance to me throughout this journey.  I know God's promises are true, and this is one that I am holding onto.  Like I mentioned last night, Mike was discharged today. Another difficult goodbye...  Jeremiah 17:14  Heal me, O LORD, and I shall be healed; Save me, and I shall be saved, For You are my praise.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please post a few pictures of Adam. We would love to see him as he progresses.

Anonymous said...

I love how you say ...left fingerprints on my/our heart. I love you, Marion

Blog Archive