The power of prayer has overcome enemies (Psalm 6:9-10), conquered death (2 Kings 4:3-36), brought healing (James 5:14-15), and defeated demons (Mark 9:29). God, through prayer, opens eyes, changes hearts, heals wounds, and grants wisdom (James 1:5). The power of prayer should never be underestimated because it draws on the glory and might of the infinitely powerful God.
I will never be able to stress this enough, there is so much power in prayer! Your prayers are amazing! Adam seems to be over his cold and had a great day! He seemed to be back to himself. Never give up on praying for Adam's FULL restoration.
The nurses at Spaulding are convinced that he was moping yesterday and that he missed me, he didn't want to eat, drink, or even take his medications... and today he was a brand new man. He kept smiling, and kissing my face, he was so happy when Mackenzie and I walked in together this morning for breakfast, it was so awesome to see him so happy. This afternoon I called Cookie, Adam's mom, to tell her a funny story and I asked Adam if he wanted to say and he did. When Adam got on the phone, it was the loudest clearest I have heard his voice! He even laughed over the phone, it was so great to hear.
We spent the day spending time together as a family, it was so wonderful. We enjoyed just being together. Mackenzie and I are both exhausted from getting up early. So we're calling it a night! Good night everyone.
- ► 2012 (38)
- Fireproof Your Marriage
- Giving Thanks For Grace
- Never Give Up Praying
- Florida was a whirlwind, in and out in less than 1...
- Casting My Cares
- Giving Thanks, Praying for Proection, and Trusting...
- Trying To Choose To Wait
- Word Of God Speak
- Quick Update Tonight
- Giving Praise For All That God Has Done
- Yesterday's Update, Today's Blessings
- Boston Cream Pie...
- Another successful day here at Spaulding... Adam i...
- Piece Of Home
- Happy Valentine's Day
- I Believe God Will Deliver Adam From This Injury
- Short But Sweet.
- Friends, Family, and The Love My Man Shows Me
- Time To Say Goodbye, Time To Be Thankful, and A Ti...
- Updated Prayer Requests
- Thankful for Progress, Strength, and Hope
- Praising and Thanking God For All He Has Done
- A Cheerful Heart Is Good Medicine
- My Man Makes Me Happy
- Thank Goodness It's Friday!
- HAPPY BIRTHDAY ADAM!!!!
- Continuing To Rejoice For All Our Blessings
- Gaining Strength and Getting Stronger Every Day
- ▼ February (28)
- ► 2010 (250)