Today was a quiet, hang out with the family kind of day! We enjoyed our time together. I love that we still get great quiet time and play time as a family. I love that God provides quality time for the 3 of us to spend together.
Thank you all for praying for Adam this last week, today was the best he has been all week. He was alert and awake for most of the day, it was so great! I brought in one of our favorite games and just about anyone who has come to our home has probably played with us. I wasn't sure if Adam would feel up to playing Carcassonne, but I was pleasantly surprised to see him place the tiles correctly! We played once this morning and once this evening... he did even better this evening! It was so incredible to see him understand and know what to do.
For most of the week, Adam has been out of it... but today the minute I walked in he recognized me and smiled. Then this afternoon I was talking with him and he said to me "you make me happy" I love my man! I hope he knows how happy he makes me! I am blessed that God has given me so many more sweet moments with my man, I am so blessed that God chose me to be Adam's wife.
- ► 2012 (38)
- Fireproof Your Marriage
- Giving Thanks For Grace
- Never Give Up Praying
- Florida was a whirlwind, in and out in less than 1...
- Casting My Cares
- Giving Thanks, Praying for Proection, and Trusting...
- Trying To Choose To Wait
- Word Of God Speak
- Quick Update Tonight
- Giving Praise For All That God Has Done
- Yesterday's Update, Today's Blessings
- Boston Cream Pie...
- Another successful day here at Spaulding... Adam i...
- Piece Of Home
- Happy Valentine's Day
- I Believe God Will Deliver Adam From This Injury
- Short But Sweet.
- Friends, Family, and The Love My Man Shows Me
- Time To Say Goodbye, Time To Be Thankful, and A Ti...
- Updated Prayer Requests
- Thankful for Progress, Strength, and Hope
- Praising and Thanking God For All He Has Done
- A Cheerful Heart Is Good Medicine
- My Man Makes Me Happy
- Thank Goodness It's Friday!
- HAPPY BIRTHDAY ADAM!!!!
- Continuing To Rejoice For All Our Blessings
- Gaining Strength and Getting Stronger Every Day
- ▼ February (28)
- ► 2010 (250)