In response to several requests for pictures of Adam.... I will not be posting pictures anytime soon. While yes, Adam is talking... he's not aware yet of day to day decisions. So until he understands what he is agreeing to I will not post pictures. Please understand that this is out of respect for my husband who is a private, humble man who does not like a lot of attention. It's not that I don't want to share this with you all, it's purely out of respect for my man. Thank you so much for respecting us and understanding my desire to respect Adam.
I am so proud of Adam, he consistently perseveres and works very hard every day. Last week Adam was given a new wheelchair, one that will be easier for him to roll himself around. He's really good at going backwards especially when his leg rests are off and he could use feet. He's also really good at turning, but he's working on trying to go forward. Today several times he did great going forward. GO ADAM!!!
Tonight as I was tucking Adam in, Adam asked me to climb into bed with him, as I did, he so gently held me, this is a moment I will cherish. He is so tender and sweet, and I just love when he confesses his love me. Tonight when Mackenzie and I returned to our bedroom, Mackenzie pulled out our family calendar from last year. (I can't bring myself to throw it away, it shows what are life went from, every day being busy to time standing still after Adam's accident.) Anyway, Mackenzie turned the calendar to the month of May, she said mom, look at the verse on the calendar for May 2010... it was Psalm 41:1-2 Blessed are those who have regard for the weak; the LORD delivers them in times of trouble. The LORD protects and preserves them. I can't help but to see this verse as meant for Adam. Please join me continuing to pray for Adam as God is rebuilding him from the inside out, God will deliver Adam from this brain injury, that I believe.
- ► 2012 (38)
- Fireproof Your Marriage
- Giving Thanks For Grace
- Never Give Up Praying
- Florida was a whirlwind, in and out in less than 1...
- Casting My Cares
- Giving Thanks, Praying for Proection, and Trusting...
- Trying To Choose To Wait
- Word Of God Speak
- Quick Update Tonight
- Giving Praise For All That God Has Done
- Yesterday's Update, Today's Blessings
- Boston Cream Pie...
- Another successful day here at Spaulding... Adam i...
- Piece Of Home
- Happy Valentine's Day
- I Believe God Will Deliver Adam From This Injury
- Short But Sweet.
- Friends, Family, and The Love My Man Shows Me
- Time To Say Goodbye, Time To Be Thankful, and A Ti...
- Updated Prayer Requests
- Thankful for Progress, Strength, and Hope
- Praising and Thanking God For All He Has Done
- A Cheerful Heart Is Good Medicine
- My Man Makes Me Happy
- Thank Goodness It's Friday!
- HAPPY BIRTHDAY ADAM!!!!
- Continuing To Rejoice For All Our Blessings
- Gaining Strength and Getting Stronger Every Day
- ▼ February (28)
- ► 2010 (250)