Thank you all for the sweet comments last night, I can't even begin to describe what your words of encouragement did for me today. Thank you to all of you who faithfully been supporting us, with your words of encouragement, letters, care packages, and even financially... thank you will never seem like enough to say. I know and believe that God will repay what I cannot, and I pray that each of you will be blessed 10 fold. Thank you.
Adam had a good day, in physical therapy Anne laid Adam on his back and was asking him questions. She asked him where he was and he said in Boston in the hospital. Then she asked him what state he lived in and he said North Carolina. After stretching him for a bit, she took him into the hallway to see his walk now that his casts are off. His left foot is amazing, his right foot is better, but Anne thinks he will need a brace for awhile for him to balance his weight better. He did well in all his therapies today despite that he isn't feeling well as he is battling his cold.
Please pray God's protection around his immune system and pray for healing over his cold. It may seem minor, but a cold has a huge impact on Adam's ability to participate in therapies and function in his day to day tasks. Pray that Adam will continue to take in plenty of fluids, I have been giving him orange juice and water every second I have a chance.
Tonight I am trusting that God is with my family as we are all separated tonight, Mackenzie is in North Carolina (having a blast), and no matter how much time passes every night I am separated from Adam it never gets easier, in fact it just gets harder. There is nothing normal about leaving him in a hospital bed as I have to drive away... leaving the hospital is and will always be the worst part of my day. So I will trust that God will work this for His good and glory. If God works all things together for good, I will trust Mackenzie, and Adam into His hands. Romans 8:28 And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.
- ► 2012 (38)
- Fireproof Your Marriage
- Giving Thanks For Grace
- Never Give Up Praying
- Florida was a whirlwind, in and out in less than 1...
- Casting My Cares
- Giving Thanks, Praying for Proection, and Trusting...
- Trying To Choose To Wait
- Word Of God Speak
- Quick Update Tonight
- Giving Praise For All That God Has Done
- Yesterday's Update, Today's Blessings
- Boston Cream Pie...
- Another successful day here at Spaulding... Adam i...
- Piece Of Home
- Happy Valentine's Day
- I Believe God Will Deliver Adam From This Injury
- Short But Sweet.
- Friends, Family, and The Love My Man Shows Me
- Time To Say Goodbye, Time To Be Thankful, and A Ti...
- Updated Prayer Requests
- Thankful for Progress, Strength, and Hope
- Praising and Thanking God For All He Has Done
- A Cheerful Heart Is Good Medicine
- My Man Makes Me Happy
- Thank Goodness It's Friday!
- HAPPY BIRTHDAY ADAM!!!!
- Continuing To Rejoice For All Our Blessings
- Gaining Strength and Getting Stronger Every Day
- ▼ February (28)
- ► 2010 (250)