Quick update tonight... Mackenzie and I have an early morning. Mackenzie is flying out in the morning to North Carolina for a week. She has the week off from school and is heading home to North Carolina to play and be a kid outside of the hospital. Pray for her travels and for her to enjoy being a kid.
Adam and I had a lazy Saturday. He started his day off early with occupational therapy with his previous occupational therapist Becky. She left Spaulding in December, but comes back once a month or so to pick up a shift. She couldn't believe all the progress Adam has made. It was so good to see Becky again. When he was done with OT, Adam, Mackenzie, and I had a family time of praise and prayer. I was encouraging Adam and reminding him how far he has come and how much we have to be thankful for. Then Adam and I spent the next few hours hanging out together and even taking a Saturday nap, it was so good to have a lazy day. Late this afternoon, Adam's brother Brad arrived and it was good to spend time with Brad.
Praising God for our day and for all the miracles that have taken place in this journey. 1 Chronicles 16:8-11 Give praise to the LORD, proclaim his name; make known among the nations what he has done. Sing to him, sing praise to him; tell of all his wonderful acts. Glory in his holy name; let the hearts of those who seek the LORD rejoice. Look to the LORD and his strength; seek his face always. I love that we are called to give praise and tell of His wonderous acts, I pray that I will seek His face always, for He has and will continue to be our strength.
- ► 2012 (38)
- Fireproof Your Marriage
- Giving Thanks For Grace
- Never Give Up Praying
- Florida was a whirlwind, in and out in less than 1...
- Casting My Cares
- Giving Thanks, Praying for Proection, and Trusting...
- Trying To Choose To Wait
- Word Of God Speak
- Quick Update Tonight
- Giving Praise For All That God Has Done
- Yesterday's Update, Today's Blessings
- Boston Cream Pie...
- Another successful day here at Spaulding... Adam i...
- Piece Of Home
- Happy Valentine's Day
- I Believe God Will Deliver Adam From This Injury
- Short But Sweet.
- Friends, Family, and The Love My Man Shows Me
- Time To Say Goodbye, Time To Be Thankful, and A Ti...
- Updated Prayer Requests
- Thankful for Progress, Strength, and Hope
- Praising and Thanking God For All He Has Done
- A Cheerful Heart Is Good Medicine
- My Man Makes Me Happy
- Thank Goodness It's Friday!
- HAPPY BIRTHDAY ADAM!!!!
- Continuing To Rejoice For All Our Blessings
- Gaining Strength and Getting Stronger Every Day
- ▼ February (28)
- ► 2010 (250)