I just can't thank you all enough for your prayers for our family, God is answering them!!! Adam had a great speech therapy session with Brooke today. He responded to her and cooperated with her throughout the whole session. It was so great to see them both working together and finding a groove that will work for both of them. Thank you for your prayers, please keep them coming.
Adam's personality was really coming out today, he was being quite driven. In physical therapy today, Anne had Adam walking in the walker today. As he was walking he kept kicking his leg outside of the walker. No matter how hard Anne tried, he kept doing it, he was determined to walk outside of the walker. In occupational therapy Eri worked with Adam on shaving himself. He did great.
Tonight was our small group night in North Carolina, we can't wait till we can rejoin them. But for now we are finding creative ways that we can still be involved and participate. Tonight we started a new study, Fireproof Your Marriage. If you haven't seen the movie Fireproof, please make the effort to see it, especially if you're married. Adam and I worked together on the homework, I would read everything to him and when I asked him questions and he responded I would write down the answers he would tell me. Fireproof really stresses the imporatance of having God at the center of the marriage. I know from mine and Adam's marriage that our marriage works best and it's so incredibly special because God is at the center of our marriage, Adam is respected as the leader of our home, and he adores my role as his loving wife. The study referenced Ephesians 5:21-33 several times, I encourage you all to read this passage and meditate on it, ask God to show you this passage with fresh eyes and ask Him how you can improve your role as a spouse. I consistently pray that God will make me the wife that he had in mind for Adam when he created him. Write down your personal prayer and tuck it into your bible, pull it out as often as possible and pray that prayer that God will give you.
- ► 2012 (38)
- Fireproof Your Marriage
- Giving Thanks For Grace
- Never Give Up Praying
- Florida was a whirlwind, in and out in less than 1...
- Casting My Cares
- Giving Thanks, Praying for Proection, and Trusting...
- Trying To Choose To Wait
- Word Of God Speak
- Quick Update Tonight
- Giving Praise For All That God Has Done
- Yesterday's Update, Today's Blessings
- Boston Cream Pie...
- Another successful day here at Spaulding... Adam i...
- Piece Of Home
- Happy Valentine's Day
- I Believe God Will Deliver Adam From This Injury
- Short But Sweet.
- Friends, Family, and The Love My Man Shows Me
- Time To Say Goodbye, Time To Be Thankful, and A Ti...
- Updated Prayer Requests
- Thankful for Progress, Strength, and Hope
- Praising and Thanking God For All He Has Done
- A Cheerful Heart Is Good Medicine
- My Man Makes Me Happy
- Thank Goodness It's Friday!
- HAPPY BIRTHDAY ADAM!!!!
- Continuing To Rejoice For All Our Blessings
- Gaining Strength and Getting Stronger Every Day
- ▼ February (28)
- ► 2010 (250)