Today has been another busy busy day. In occupational therapy Adam worked on his activities of daily living skills, so he showered with OT and brushed his teeth. He began spitting out his tooth paste so that he doesn't have to have it suctioned out! This may sound silly, but it's more progress being made every day! In physical therapy Adam was able to do the Lokomat, the robotic walking machine. Adam bared the most weight and handled it for the longest distance and longest time yet... he just keeps getting stronger and stronger.
Please pray for Adam's buddy Dan, he so badly wants to be home with his family and he's had a rough day. Pray that God will give him the strength and hope he needs to keep stepping forward in his journey. Pray against discouragement. Adam and Dan have both helped each other so much and both have made significant gains and I am rejoicing and thanking God for the progress in both of these men. Acts 2:26 Therefore my heart is glad and my tongue rejoices; my body also will rest in hope.
Tonight I am resting in the hope that I have that Adam is being rebuilt by his maker. I am rejoicing for all the progress, and continuing to boldly approach the throne of grace with confidence asking for FULL rebuilding of my man.
- ► 2012 (38)
- Fireproof Your Marriage
- Giving Thanks For Grace
- Never Give Up Praying
- Florida was a whirlwind, in and out in less than 1...
- Casting My Cares
- Giving Thanks, Praying for Proection, and Trusting...
- Trying To Choose To Wait
- Word Of God Speak
- Quick Update Tonight
- Giving Praise For All That God Has Done
- Yesterday's Update, Today's Blessings
- Boston Cream Pie...
- Another successful day here at Spaulding... Adam i...
- Piece Of Home
- Happy Valentine's Day
- I Believe God Will Deliver Adam From This Injury
- Short But Sweet.
- Friends, Family, and The Love My Man Shows Me
- Time To Say Goodbye, Time To Be Thankful, and A Ti...
- Updated Prayer Requests
- Thankful for Progress, Strength, and Hope
- Praising and Thanking God For All He Has Done
- A Cheerful Heart Is Good Medicine
- My Man Makes Me Happy
- Thank Goodness It's Friday!
- HAPPY BIRTHDAY ADAM!!!!
- Continuing To Rejoice For All Our Blessings
- Gaining Strength and Getting Stronger Every Day
- ▼ February (28)
- ► 2010 (250)