Another successful day here at Spaulding... Adam is such an incredible husband, I just love my man. Today he asked to see our wedding pictures, we went through our wedding photos together.... it was so wonderful, then he turned to me and said "I sorry, and I am pissed that this happened." I reassured him that everything was okay, and that everything happens for a reason. I told him that God is in control and that so much good has come from this journey. I reminded Adam how far he has come and how proud I am of him for fighting as hard as he does every day.
Mackenzie was having a bit of a rough day and when she got to the hospital this afternoon, she Adam shared some sweet moments. Adam was backing me up in my parenting and she was extremely respectful of Adam and his discipline. After he was done talking to Mackenzie about being obedient, he told her he loved her and she just melted into his arms. It was so sweet to watch.
Adam, Mackenzie, and I were blessed by Mikey, Dan's brother... he came to visit Adam and see how he was doing. I thought this was so awesome! Adam enjoyed his visit with Mickey, he told us that Dan is doing well at his new facility and making good gains. I know I speak for Adam when I say we miss Dan.
Adam and I continue to give thanks to God for all that He has done, we are praying for so many that we have met along the way as well, and giving thanks for the progress they are making as well. Colossians 3:17 And whatever you do, whether in word or deed, do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him.
- ► 2012 (38)
- Fireproof Your Marriage
- Giving Thanks For Grace
- Never Give Up Praying
- Florida was a whirlwind, in and out in less than 1...
- Casting My Cares
- Giving Thanks, Praying for Proection, and Trusting...
- Trying To Choose To Wait
- Word Of God Speak
- Quick Update Tonight
- Giving Praise For All That God Has Done
- Yesterday's Update, Today's Blessings
- Boston Cream Pie...
- Another successful day here at Spaulding... Adam i...
- Piece Of Home
- Happy Valentine's Day
- I Believe God Will Deliver Adam From This Injury
- Short But Sweet.
- Friends, Family, and The Love My Man Shows Me
- Time To Say Goodbye, Time To Be Thankful, and A Ti...
- Updated Prayer Requests
- Thankful for Progress, Strength, and Hope
- Praising and Thanking God For All He Has Done
- A Cheerful Heart Is Good Medicine
- My Man Makes Me Happy
- Thank Goodness It's Friday!
- HAPPY BIRTHDAY ADAM!!!!
- Continuing To Rejoice For All Our Blessings
- Gaining Strength and Getting Stronger Every Day
- ▼ February (28)
- ► 2010 (250)