Tonight is a quick update...
I am so grateful to report that Adam has had a great day! He participated in all his therapy sessions as well as extra games with me. Today because Adam's stomach is feeling so much better, we wanted to get an idea of how long Adam would last up and about in his wheelchair... he did great, he lasted the longest ever... from 9:30am to 6:00pm (he went back to bed for 45 minutes, and all his therapies he was out of his chair). It was so awesome to have him up for most of the day, now hopefully he'll be able to sleep well this evening. After we got him in bed he crashed for about an hour and then woke and and watched the end of Up with Mackenzie. And then tonight when I was leaving he was trying so hard to tell me something, when I told him he was doing a good job at trying to communicate with me he shook his head no and when I asked if he was trying to talk, he shook his head yes... it's coming! It's only a matter of time before he'll be speaking! I am praying so heard for his speech and language. What a day he's had, praise God for all that Adam is doing!
This afternoon when Adam, Mackenzie, and I went to the cafeteria so that Mackenzie could do her homework and we could get out of the hospital, we ran into Gary, Holly, and their close friend Steve, we had a great time visiting and a time of prayer. "But blessed is the man who trusts in the LORD, whose confidence is in him." Jeremiah 17:7. I am so thankful to have had this time to pray for the restoration of Gary and Adam. What a gift it is to pray for others as well as to have my man prayed over. Thank you to so many of you who have prayed over and for my man. His progress is evidence of our prayers... thank you just doesn't seem like enough... but it's all I have right now, Thank you! God is so good!
- ► 2012 (38)
- My Man Said A Prayer
- Church, Friends, and Moving Forward In The Journey...
- No Steps Backwards When God Is In Control
- What An Amazing Day!!!
- Miracles Every Day ~ Praising The Lord For Every O...
- Thankful For Friendships
- Humbled By The Journey
- SO EXCITED TO BE TRAVELING THE ROAD TO RECOVERY!!!...
- God Is Strong In Our Weakness
- My Heart Is Full Of Praise
- Praising God For A Fantastic Week
- In Awe Of God's Presence
- A Special Friend
- "All 3 Root's Are Rambling Again!" ~ Debbie Hagan...
- My Man Loves Me
- Continuing To Rejoice, Continuing To Pray, Continu...
- God Truly Preforms Miracles
- Everything Is Beautiful In HIs Time
- Better Than Old, Better Than New!
- God's Hedge Is Around Us
- Our Hope Will Not Perish!
- Thankful For A Good Day
- God Is So Faithful In Hearing Our Prayers
- Family time, Quality time, and God's timing
- Crazy, Busy Day
- Learning To Forgive As Christ Has Forgiven
- Continuing To Pray
- Praising God For Our Blessings and Progress!
- Please Pray For Adam's Surgery Tomorrow.
- Happy New Year!
- ▼ January (31)
- ► 2010 (250)