Rejoicing in another awesome day!!! Thank you for your prayers, Adam passed the swallow test today!!!!!! He starts on puree trials tomorrow and if all goes well for the next week then his diet will be adjusted appropreiately and he will begin on real foods! GO ADAM!!!
This morning I learned how to shower Adam, after his shower, Adam helped get his clothes on and get ready for his day! He is doing so awesome! Please keep praying that Adam will be able to do more activities of daily living like brushing his teeth, getting dressed, and showering, pray that he will be able to do these on his own. In physical therapy today Adam stood again in the parrelell bars and actually walked with assistance inside the bars... he did the length of the bars 3 times... I can't believe how strong he is getting and how much he is doing on his own. God is continuing to show us His miracluous hand throughout Adam's journey.
I couldn't sleep last night I was woken up several times out of excitment to offer praise up to my Savior for all that He has done, all that He is doing, and all the is yet to come. To God be the glory, great things He has done. I can't help but praise the name of the Lord, because the name of the Lord is a strong tower, and it's HIS strength residing in Adam. Proverbs 18:10 The name of the LORD is a strong tower; the righteous run to it and are safe.
There is another patient on Adam's floor named Dan, Adam and Dan have become buddies. Dan talks all day long and I wheel Adam's chair next to Dan's and ask him to talk to Adam. Today when I did that Dan said to Adam... "nice to see you again, remember me I your buddy Dan" The miraculous thing about this is Dan has difficultly remembering anything longer than 2 minutes... his memory is getting stronger every day and he is healing. So I loved that he remembered Adam. Dan did tell me a couple of days ago "Adam doesn't say much, but he's a really good listener". I told Dan that by talking to Adam he is helping Adam heal. I am so grateful for this special friendship and special connection, they both need each other.
- ► 2012 (38)
- My Man Said A Prayer
- Church, Friends, and Moving Forward In The Journey...
- No Steps Backwards When God Is In Control
- What An Amazing Day!!!
- Miracles Every Day ~ Praising The Lord For Every O...
- Thankful For Friendships
- Humbled By The Journey
- SO EXCITED TO BE TRAVELING THE ROAD TO RECOVERY!!!...
- God Is Strong In Our Weakness
- My Heart Is Full Of Praise
- Praising God For A Fantastic Week
- In Awe Of God's Presence
- A Special Friend
- "All 3 Root's Are Rambling Again!" ~ Debbie Hagan...
- My Man Loves Me
- Continuing To Rejoice, Continuing To Pray, Continu...
- God Truly Preforms Miracles
- Everything Is Beautiful In HIs Time
- Better Than Old, Better Than New!
- God's Hedge Is Around Us
- Our Hope Will Not Perish!
- Thankful For A Good Day
- God Is So Faithful In Hearing Our Prayers
- Family time, Quality time, and God's timing
- Crazy, Busy Day
- Learning To Forgive As Christ Has Forgiven
- Continuing To Pray
- Praising God For Our Blessings and Progress!
- Please Pray For Adam's Surgery Tomorrow.
- Happy New Year!
- ▼ January (31)
- ► 2010 (250)